Tsukishima Kei x Reader

PAIR

Being childhood friends with Tsukishima Kei was a lot of work. You have to bear with his saltiness, he is a tsundere and he'll nag you for hours. The thing you hate the most is his nagging and you failing the test he just taught you made him snap.

For the past quizes, you've either been failing or just have enough points to pass and that doesn't look good at all. For other subjects, you actually have high grades but for math it was a nightmare. So the teacher finally decided to let Tsukishima, who always has the highest score in math, teach you for the special homework that she gave those students who were having low grades in her subject.

You were opposed to it at first but when your teacher gave you a death glare you finally agreed. Finally classes are done and you were packing your things. "(F/n) I'll go to straight to your house after practice" Tsukishima said and you nodded. "Will you be having dinner with us?" He pondered for a bit then nodded. He picked up his bag and went out of the classroom. Yamaguchi waved you goodbye and you smiled at him.

"You and Tsukishima huh?" Your best friend said. You looked at her confused. "I didn't know you and Tsukishima are close." She explained. "We're childhood friends. We're neighbors too." You said smiling at her "but there's no special relationship" she smirked "oh really? That's not how I see it" you rolled your eyes. "Come on. You wanted to go to the mall right? We better go. I need to be at the house before he does" she nodded following behind you.

Your best friend was Tsukishima's seatmate so she'd often catch him staring at you. She'd tease the salty male only to be ignored or scowled at. She'd just brush it off tho. One time she even asked Tsukishima if he likes you. He just rolled his eyes and ignored her but she noticed his ears were red. That's when she realized that he has a crush on you or he already fell in love with you.

Arriving at the mall, the both of you went window shopping. Your best friend was looking for a gift since it's her father's birthday tomorrow. So she wanted to surprise him. You both went to the department store and searched for the perfect gift. When you passed by the toys corner, something caught your eye and it was a dino plushie. It was sold in pairs. You were contemplating whether to buy it or not.

"What are you looking at (f/n)-chan?" (B/f/n) asked. "Oh sorry. I was looking at those dino plushies. It looks cute" you pointed at the violet and green plushie. "Do you want to buy it?" She asked and you nodded. "Then I'll just be at the kitchenware department. I'm gonna look at some mugs" she pointed at the section that says "mugs, glasses and tumblers" you nodded and you went to see how much the dino plushies are. To your surprise it was on sale. Oooh! It's just ¥150 for a pair. Cheaper than I thought. You grabbed one pair and went to the cashier.

~A/n: picture of the plushies 😊