Author's Page *spoiler alert*

Oh my gosh! I just really can't! I need to take this off my chest cause I can't stop crying. The latest chapter of Haikyuu is out and it's the second to the last chapter before Haikyuu ENDS!

I can't stop my tears from falling! Gosh. The last part is Hinata and Kageyama standing in the same court as a team again. I don't know if I should be happy that they got into the Japan Team together or I'll cry cause my heart hurts knowing that it would soon end.

Before Hinata idolized the little giant. Now he is idolized by a lot of people and let's talk about the son of Romero who's always watching Ninja Shoyo's games. I really can't!!! My heart 😭😭😭😭

Now let's talk about Kuroo Tetsuro, that dumbass! I was waiting for him the whole damn time to appear. I thought he was not gonna be in the last chapters of Haikyuu but he really surprised me. He appeared on the second to the last chapter and damn! That made me cry more.

Kunumi, Kindaichi and Kageyama also made up. I mean, Kageyama was the first to reach out to them and you could see Kageyama's smile and Kunumi and Kindaichi were happy too. Makes my heart hurt knowing it took them way too long to make up but now they're finally okay. It really caused Kageyama to have a trauma during their middle school days but I'm really really glad he got through it and he also made up with them.

I don't know if you read it yet or you haven't watch or started the manga but this is definitely one of the best sports anime and sports manga I've had ever read!

I've also been thinking what if Diamond no Ace would also end this year? Damn. I'd be really heart broken. They are both the mangas I've always been waiting to update. Now that Haikyuu is ending next week, I'll only have Diamond no Ace to look forward to. I really don't know what to do rn.

I'm literally bawling my eyes out. My heart clenches every time I think about what I've read and that it's ending so soon. I'm glad that I've been hooked with these animes. It makes me have mixed emotions 😭😭😭

If you haven't tried Haikyuu yet I really recommend it. You'll never grow tired of watching or reading it all over again. It is the same as Diamond no Ace. The characters and the plot are awesome!

Anyway thanks for reading my rambling. I just can't take it. I don't have anyone to share it too since my friends are all 'normal' they don't watch anime. So I'm glad I could say everything that's on my mind and heart with you guys.

I love you all! Take care! I'll be updating new chapters soon 😘