Sugawara Koushi x Reader

I'M SORRY!!

Daichi looked at his vice captain that was pouting since the beginning of practice until the end. He was grumbling and pouting. It was quite funny. They must have fought again. The captain thought before heading towards Sugawara. "Captain!" He heard someone whisper. He turned around and it was Nishinoya. He stopped in his tracks and was pulled away from Suga. "What's the matter Nishinoya?" He questioned. "Uhm... captain you shouldn't approach him right now" he mumbled and Daichi raised his brows.

"His right Daichi. I thought I was gonna lose my life a while ago" Asahi said shivering at the thought. "Huh? Why?" He asked. "Because I approached him and asked if he was okay. He glared at me and lashed out. He even pulled out one of my beard" Asahi sniffed. The members were holding their laughter. "Your beard? Really?" Daichi chuckled. "Why don't we throw Tsukishima there. No one will miss him if he dies" Kageyama suggested and the taller male smirked. "How about you idiots sacrifice yourself? You'll not only help the team but also the whole world. Four less idiots in the world" he laughed.

"What did you say foureyes?!" Kageyama roared. "Huuuuh?! Wanna pick a fight Tsukishima?!" Tanaka growled out. "Wanna pick a fight?!" Hinata said behind Kagyema and Tanaka. "Why don't I just 'accidentally' bite you again? Want that?" Nishinoya glared at him while Asahi tried to calm his boyfriend *ehem* kohai down.

~A/n: kinda like this. Lol

Daichi sighed and told them all to shut up and that he'll be the one to go and ask Suga what's wrong

Daichi sighed and told them all to shut up and that he'll be the one to go and ask Suga what's wrong. They all looked at the captain with respect. "You'll die for us again captain?" Tanaka said as he rolled his eyes. "Nice kill Tanaka-san" Tsukishima laughed as Tanaka slowly approached him and tackled him to the ground. "Ahhh! Tsukiiiii!" Yamaguchi shrieked as they all laughed. Daichi went to the sulking male at the side.

"What's wrong Suga?" He asked and Suga looked at him and grumbled. "What?" He sat down beside him. He heard "oooh captain is so fearless" from Hinata. "Fight captain" from Nishinoya and Tanaka. "I'll pray for you Daichi" from Asahi. He just rolled his eyes and looked at Suga that was pouting. "Did you and (f/n) fight?" He asked as Suga nodded. "Why?" He asked and Suga nodded. "She ate my limited edition super duper spicy mapo tofu!!!" He roared as the whole team flinched.

Daichi looked at him with wide eyes before facepalming. So it was food. I thought it was something major but Suga will die for his spicy mapo tofu. Daichi thought. "And then?" He asked further. "She said she's sorry and that she'll buy me a new one but I was really craving for it that time. I only came out to buy ice cream when I came back it was all gone!!!" He said clutching Daichi's shoulder. "Can you believe that?!" He groaned. Daichi smiled at his friend. "Well, you do have the same taste and you went to her place without telling her again right? Maybe she thought you bought it and left it for her since you do that most of the time since she's pretty busy with her club too" Daichi said as Suga pouted.