TSUKISHIMA AKITERU X READER

~A/N: thank you for waiting guys! Here's the part 2 of Kei's Best Friend! Enjoy ❤️

HAPPINESS & REGRETS

Right now, Tsukishima Kei is on the verge of snapping. Why you ask? Cause his brother kept on pestering him about you every chance he gets while you would blush every time his brother's name would be mentioned. It was pretty obvious that you were both interested in one another and what pissed him off the most was he became the middle man between you two. It was frustrating and to think that his brother fell in love with his best friend. The age gap was big but that wasn't the problem, the problem is he just noticed it halfway that he also had feelings for you.

Days passed and the day he dreaded came, his brother went home and asked to talk to him after dinner. He nodded, kinda knowing what he was about to say. Everyday you'd check your phone and smile when you get a text from someone which piqued his interest. As you went with Yamaguchi to the canteen, you left your phone and Tsukishima decided to open it. At first he pondered what was your password, he tried your birthday but it was incorrect but then he remembered the date when you both met, he tried it and it opened. He smiled until what he saw made his heart shatter.

He saw the wallpaper on your phone, it was a picture of you and Akiteru at the Aquarium. So they went on a date huh? Then a text came in, it was his brother. The texts says,  "I'm getting ready to go home rn. I'll text you again when I'm about to drive. Iloveyou❤️"  he sighed and closed the phone placing it back to where he got it. He didn't know what to feel, should he be happy cause he knows that his brother is serious when it comes to you or should he be sad cause he realized his feelings too late? He pondered for a while until he decided to just let it go. Grabbing his headphones, he started to play some music in his playlist.

The song you sang suddenly played. It was "8 Letters by Why Don't We" his heart suddenly clenched. He shut his eyes and listen, it's like a drama when you suddenly patted his head and he opened his eyes. Then the lyrics "If all it is is eight letters when I close my eyes it's you there in my mind (it's only you)" blared on his headphones. You smiled at him and gave him his favorite drink. He gave you a small smile and thanked you. You smiled back and began to talk to Yamaguchi again. He would just look at you with longing eyes, Yamaguchi who noticed frowned at his best friend.

Classes finally ended and you said good bye to the two since they both still had practice. They wave you and went to the club. "Tsuki.." Yamaguchi called. He looked down at Yamaguchi telling him to continue. "You like (f/n) don't you?" He murmured and Tsukishima stopped in his tracks with wide eyes. "I-" he was cut off by Yamaguchi "it's pretty obvious" he chuckled. Tsukishima frowned. "But she's in love with my brother and I don't think I'll be able to make her happy anyways. So I'll just support them" he said the last part almost a whisper. Yamaguchi sighed and patted his back as they continued their way to the club.

You finally arrived home and texted Akiteru bout the plans tomorrow. He suddenly called you and you giggled. "Hey Aki" he chuckled "hey (f/n). Are you home?" You smiled "yeah. Just arrived. Are you on your way home?" You asked. "Yeah. I'm on the road" you rolled your eyes. "Aki why don't you call me later. Don't drive while using your phone. Don't wanna be the reason if you crash and die" you said and he chuckled "wth? Did Kei rub off on you or something?" You laughed. "Maybe? Lol. Drive safely. Text or call me later when you arrived." You were about to end the call when you heard him hum but then he called your name.

"Anything else Aki? You can talk to me later you know" you said and he cleared his throat. "Uhm.. I'm thinking bout telling Kei bout us. Is that alright?" he said and you laughed. "Why are you so nervous? It's fine. I think he already has an idea anyway" he chuckled "yeah. You're right. Then I'll end the call now. I'll talk to you later. Bye" he then ended the call. You sat in bed checked the time on your phone, it was almost 7. You stood up and went to your cabinet to look for the clothes you want to wear tomorrow. He won tickets to the amusement park. You always loved rides so you can't help but feel excited.