Iwaizumi Hajime x Reader (Valentine's Day Special)

TEAM EFFORT

Walking towards school, you yawned. "I shouldn't have binge watch Blue Lock" you grumbled. Suddenly, you were tackled and thankfully, you held your ground or else you would've tumbled down. "How many times have I told you not to tackle me like that" you rolled your eyes at your best friend who giggled.

"Did you watch the series I recommended you?" she beamed as you grinned. "Yup. I finished it all last night" you answered as she laughed out loud. "That's why you look like shit" she said as you nodded. "It's freaking worth it! I'm so into Sae and Rin." you gushed. "But they're brothers. If you had to choose one, who would it be?" she asked.

"I- I- I don't know" you mumbled. "Then just do both. A threesome with those hotties should be heaven" she grinned as you blushed. "Stop it you horny donkey" you said smacking her arm as she laughed. "Who do you like anyway?" you asked her as she pondered. "They are all hot AF but my top 3 is Nagi, Chigiri and Bachira." she smiled.

"I thought you'd be into Rin or Yoichi since you're into those with dark hair and blue eyes" you smiled. "Who's into dark hair and blue eyes?" someone said from behind as you looked at your batchmates Matsukawa and Hanamaki. "Morning ladies" Matsukawa greeted as you both greeted back.

"So who's into dark hair and blue eyes?" Maki asked again as you pointed towards your best friend who raised her hand. "That would be me" she grinned as Maki chuckled. "Don't let the king hear that or else he'll throw a tantrum" he said as you nodded in agreement.

"Hmmm? There is someone who comes to my mind when you said black hair and blue eyes" Matsukawa said as you looked at him. "Is it Kageyama from Karasuno?" you said as he snapped his finger and nodded. "Ohhh the King will surely make a fuss if that's the case" Maki said as you all laughed. The four of you walked towards school and saw Iwaizumi and Oikawa along the way.

"Good Morning my queen." Oikawa said pouncing on your best friend and rubbed his face on her. "Get off me Tooru!" she groaned as you chuckled. "Morning babe" Iwaizumi said kissing your cheek as he held your hand. "Morning Hajime" you smiled at him. "Morning my love" Maki said placing his hand on Matsukawa's waist as the taller male kissed his head. "Morning too my lovely rose" he greeted back.

The four of you laughed at the two and teased them. "You both should just hook up or something" you said giggling. "and lovely rose? Really?" your best friend raised her eyebrow at Matsukawa who shrugged. "Then should I call you my fiery pussy?" Oikawa said grinning down at your best friend as she kicked him in the shin. "Shut up trashykawa" she growled walking away from a now groaning setter.

The six of you arrived at school and went on your separate ways. Class was boring alright thankfully afternoon classes were cancelled for various reasons. Athletes were pulled out while students were on self-study. You and your best friend are on the (f/s) team. The both of you started stretching before practice.

The boys on the other hand were talking about Valentine's Day the day after tomorrow. "What are you thinking about doing with (f/n)-chan on Valentine's Day Iwa-chan?" Oikawa asked the ace as he pondered. "Maybe give her flowers and take her out for dinner or might as well cook her dinner at my place" he said not giving it much thought since you didn't mind those things as long as the two of you get to spend time together.

"That's boring" Oikawa furrowed his eyebrows as Iwaizumi raised his. "Then what are you going to do king?" Maki asked. "I think Iwaizumi's idea is great tho" Matsukawa chimed in as the setter shakes his head. "We should make it special since it's just a once a year kind of thing" he said as the others listen to what he has to say.

"We should surprise them!" he beamed as the other's furrowed their eyebrows. "We?" Maki asked. "Yeah. The both of you and the rest of the team" he said. "What? Why?" Matsukawa looked confused. "Since all of you are single AF and don't have anything to do on Valentine's, Why don't you guys help your Captain and Vice Captain then?" he said.