Notice

This is kinda a Wandavision type story line towards the beginning. I'm just in love with the series so I thought I'd spew out this stupid little story I had come up with.

No this will not be accurate to the series, I was just inspired by it. There is no Agatha or anything.

Also the timeline doesn't really add up to cannon MCU, But that's okay

I'm really just doing this because I'm bored and writing is fun

I know Monica's last name is spelled wrong I'm too lazy to fix it at this point lol

After far from home the story line won't match up with the rest of the MCU. I want to bring Miles Morales in that's why and No Way Home is to far away to wait. (Re-editing omg I loved the movie. Might have to take inspiration from that movie for this book ;)

Let me just say, I love Michelle Jones, she's a queen. I'm not trying to be disrespectful to her character or Zendaya. I just wanted to tie Mary Jane into the marvel universe purely for my entrainment and yours if you want to read.

Also why am I just now finding out that Liz was a senior when Peter was a sophomore⁉️ I mean they never did anything but like.. I made her Peters age in this I'm sorry.

Also this is definitely turned into a Peter and Mj fic. But I got big plans for this book. I promise it gets better. It's like watching the office, you gotta watch the shitty first season to understand the characters and the plot, but it gets so much better once your through. If you want to skip the boring stuff skip to the chapter the party. That's when it gets good

I never completely describe Mj, exceptions being she dyed her hair red or she'd have dark brown hair cause she's related to Tony. And that she'd more mid sized (cause come on marvel not every woman is 110 pounds. Peter would like a chunkier girl anyway.) but I purposely left out facial structures, skin color, and eye color so anyone can imagine themselves as Mj.

If you found me from Tik Tok, thank you for reading :))))

Also these characters are not my own creation all credits go to marvel

If your reading this comment 'I can't go to Germany I got homework' and you'll be held in the highest honor in my mind :)