Forgive Me Mary Jane

"Oh Mary Jane what happened now?" Bruce asked in a concerned voice as her and Michelle exited through Dr Strange's portal. Strange eyed her wrist in suspicious but didn't ask any questions himself.

"Just busted my wrist in the car door. I didn't want to go to the ER, I figured the scabs on my face and my robotic boot would raise some questions." Mj weakly joked.

"Okay can you make a fist for me?" Bruce gently grabbed her hand.

Mj tried to ball it into a fist but it hurt. She couldn't.

"Alright alright. Let's get the X-ray out." Bruce sighed. "You are so lucky to have me you know, with all the trouble you and Peter get into." Bruce smiled a friendly smile. Mj cringed but smiled back. "Where is he by the way?"

"Who?" Mj asked.

"Peter of course? Congratulations on getting married though, Strange told me. Little disappointed I wasn't invited to your luxurious living room wedding. It sure sounded extravagant." Bruce said sarcastically and light heartedly.

"Oh tell me about it." Michelle rolled her eyes. "We had pizza for dinner. Not even real food."

"Mary Jane are you alright? Your looking a little green there?" Bruce asked pulling out his machine.

"Yeah just tired." Mj put her hand up against the wall as the X-ray machine took the picture of her wrist bone.

Mj and Michelle sat in two chairs next to Bruce's giant desk. His computer had to have been specifically made for his hulk hands. The keys were the side of base balls. He pulled up the picture

"Holy shit Mary Jane." Bruce said slowly.

"What?" Mj asked.

"Your bones are like, shattered. Are you sure you slammed it in a car door. It almost looks like they broke under increased pressure..." Bruce started to think for a moment. "Peter didn't- he didn't do this right?"

The look on Mj's face must have given it away.

"Bruce Bruce listen to me." Mj tried to calm him down but he looked beyond mad. "He didn't mean too. He- he- there's something wrong with him he's never hurt me. It was an accident."

"Mary Jane this was no accident he squeezed your wrists till the bone shattered!" Bruce yelled.

Mj was shaking again. Too much yelling for one evening she couldn't handle it.

"He didn't mean it." She cried. "Please just give me a cast for whatever you need to do and let me go home."

"If your dad was alive he'd kill him." Bruce said sternly "and this isn't a thing a cast can fix. This is surgery level breakage. Steal rods and implanted in your wrist forever. But at this point I could just replace them with a metal bone robotic fragments. Barton's whole left leg is robotic. We could do that."

"Okay. Just do it then." Mj shook her head.

"The metal bone replacements are all the way in wakanda Mary Jane it's going to take days before I will even be ready for the surgery." Bruce explained.

"Well than what am I supposed to do with my shattered wrist then?" Mj winced.

"I guess a cast for now and a helluva lot of pain killers." Bruce pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Okay. I'm already on pain killers for my leg. Just need a cast than." Mj said shyly. She knew Bruce was mad.

He took a deep breath in and sighed.

"Yeah okay. I'll get the stuff out for it."

After Mj got her cast, Michelle drove her back to Harry's place.