Friends

After getting his hair cut in a big fancy salon in New York City, Peter wanted to see his dear friends.
"We should ask Michelle and Ned if they want to come to the park with us." Peter said as him and Mary walked hand and hand along the streets on New York.
Mary's smiling face dropped. Peter noticed this and kissed her head. "I know what your thinking. To be honest they might not even know about Maple Twine Park. If they ask about your wristlets just say they are bracelets or something. Don't even worry about it they are our friends. Even if they do know they won't be scared. If they are they'll see that your still perfectly normal." He said putting his arm around her shoulder.
"Your right. I need to stop worrying about these things. Text the group chat and see if they want to meet us by the fountain." She said trying to smile for Peter. Peter got excited and whipped out his phone.

Michelle and the Dorks

Peter 🕸❤️- okay it's been five years we need to hang out. Mary and I are going to Central Park :D wanna join? We miss youuu.

Ned 🤪- yoooo perfect timing. I'm in. Michelle you awake?

why wouldn't michelle be awake. it's like 2 in the after noon -Mary Jane

Ned 🤪- she's been staying up all night on purpose every night. Idk why she prolly trying to fix her sleep schedule

Michelle - im confused how that would help my sleep schedule. ignoring that, ill be at the park in 20.

michelle i told peter about our kiss. - Mary Jane

Michelle - im surprised you haven't before this point. peter might I say what a lucky man you are.

Ned 🤪 - Wait you guys kissed? I can totally see you doing that.

Peter🕸❤️ - Oh Mj what can of worms have you opened.

Michelle - jealous parker?

Ned🤪 - One time Peter and I kissed but it was an accident.

Peter🕸❤️ - Oh no.

Michelle - oh yes, do tell ned

HAH- Mary Jane

"Oh my god why did you say something." Peter looked to Mary, laughing at the situation.

Ned🤪 - It was an accident! Peter and I smacked heads and also smacked lips. Not a bad second kiss.

Peter 🕸❤️- Second kiss??

Michelle- this conversation just keeps getting better and better.

ned who, if not peter, was your first kiss? - Mary Jane

Michelle- yes ned do elaborate.

Ned🤪- it was in the third grade.

Michelle- that explains nothing keep going.

Peter🕸❤️- Why were you so little.

i- in the what grade 😃 -Mary Jane