Harry Osborn

"Wizard?" Peter said sitting up.

"Yes hello ward. So I know it was probably hard for you to go through the grieving process again but I figured it would be the best way to help you." Strange said to Mj.

"What?" Mj grew very stiff. "The dreams were you?"

"Yes. Out of the 14,000,605 futures I saw there were actually two were we won. The first being well your father taking the gauntlet. The seconding being Mr Parker over here." Strange said.

"Why would you show me the second one."  Mj asked.

"To show you why I allowed this future to happen, Tony to take the gauntlet. How awful it would have been for your entire family and friends if Peter would have snapped. I figured your father valued Peter and your life over his so that's why I made it so he could take the gauntlet." Strange said sounding slightly annoyed.

"My life?"

"Yeah, I wasn't going to make you live through the whole of your reality. But you do eventually die like three years later. Fell asleep on Peters grave stone and got really sick. You were so malnourished that your body could fight back the cold. Boom death. You did end up dating Harry for a little bit, but threw up after having sex for the first time. It made you feel like a cheater. That's what actually causes you to go to his grave in the middle of winter." Strange explained.

"But why? Why did you show me this. Make me go through this." Mary said sitting up a little upset now.

"Well to show you how much worse it could have been. I mean every time you'd wake up you didn't think, oh my god dads alive. You thought, I lost Peter. Thus, your dad dying is easier reality for you. I'm trying to help you move on." Strange said.

"I guess your right. I saw dad so much but it's like he didn't matter much, Peter was gone. Is that awful of me?" Mj asked.

"Of course not, it was tough on Tony too, loosing both of his kids he desperately wanted back those five years. Again I was trying to help you see why I had to let Tony die." Stephen explained.

"I guess this helped. I- I just don't want to leave Peter alone after all of that. But dad... I still miss him." Mj said sadly.

"And that's normal. Ms Watson- Stark, out of the 14,000,605 possible futures I saw, your father and Peter loved you in all of them. If that brings you any kind of peace." Strange said.

Mj smiled to herself. "It does, thank you."

"It's gonna be Stark-Parker soon!" Peter said still half asleep. Strange ignored his last comment

"Again, I'm sorry it was between those two, but it was the only way." He started to make himself a portal.

"Wait! One more thing, is Harry real? Or was he just part of that reality." Mj asked.

"Yeah he's real. Just look up Osborn name, you'll find him. Oh and uh I won't tell anyone." Strange pointed to his forehead. "About your mind reading."

"Thank you." Mj said and watched as he left through the portal.

"You died after me?" Peter said.

"Yeah, Peter it was so hard. I literally spent the entire year laying in my bed. I couldn't do anything ever. It was always too hard." Mj explained. "I guess I should be grateful it wasn't you."

"I guess I should be grateful too." Peter said closing his eyes again. "I'm sorry I'm really tired."

"Don't apologize go back to bed." Mj said. Peter moved so that he was laying on his stomach so Mj laid on his back. Rubbing circles on it, grateful for him being alive.