Lets Do It

"Hey hey! Buddy! Kid wait up." Peter found Ned walking down the street, groceries in his hand.

"Woah Spider-Man. What's up!" Ned seemed very excited to see spidemran.

"C-can I help you bring those home?" Peter offered.

"Well sure! Me and my girlfriend normally do it together but she's pregnant so I don't want her to hurt herself." Ned explained.

"That's really awesome dude. For you I mean. Having a baby. What's it's name?" Peter asked. God how he missed Ned.

"I was thinking Mary for a girl. I have a really close friend named Mary. And we were thinking Peter for a boy. My girlfriend really liked Peter Pan." Ned explained.

Peters heart sunk, the baby could be Peter. That was really making it difficult to say goodbye. Not like it wasn't before.

"That's- those are awesome names." Peters voice was strained.

"Whelp, this is my apartment." Ned said.

"I can help you carry it up?" Peter offered.

"Oh no really it's fine. I'm sure there is other people you should be helping. Thank you so much though!" Ned said enthusiastically.

"Here." Peter stuck his hand out for Ned to shake. He did and Peter pulled him into a hug. Holding tight. "Goodbye Ned. I love you buddy. I love you so much and I'm so sorry." His voices strained.

"Uhhh what?" Ned said awkwardly letting go.

Peter was satisfied and swung back towards the Sanctum. Leaving Ned standing in front of his building very confused. However, he passed by the church from earlier that day. He could see people at the alter. He stopped on the roof and look thorough the windows

It was Mj and Harry. Just them and the priest. They were having a private wedding. Mj wearing a casual dress and Harry not even wearing a tie. Mj cracked a smiled at Harry as he spoke.

Peter found an open window and listened closely.

"Baby I'm sorry I stressed you out with getting married right away. I shouldn't have done that too you. Thank you for doing this now." He said.

A tear rolled down Mj's cheek as she forced a smile.

"Your it for me Harry. At least in this world you are," Mj shakily said.

Being quite a blow to the chest, Peter strained himself trying not to cry. She stole his line. And used it for Harry. Though she was unhappy, he could tell. She still used it.

They kissed and the priest clapped. Harry seemed extremely pleased when the priest called them Mr and Mrs Osborn-Stark. Mj gave him a reassuring smile, not a real one though.

He really couldn't stomach anymore of this and left the church.

Making his way inside the Sanctum, Strange had the spell ready.

"Did you say goodbye?" Strange asked.

Peter couldn't speak, his tongue felt huge inside his mouth. He merely nodded his head slowly.

"I'm sorry Parker." Dr strange patting Peters back. He held the golden spell in his fist.

"Am I doing the right thing sir?" Peter asked.

"Whelp, I guess we're about to find out." Strange released the spell, causing Peter to cringe. Waiting for something intense to happen. But nothing did.

"Did it work?" Peter opened his eyes.

"Yes. Look at your phone." Strange said.

His phone time read 6:47. Exactly one minute after Strange did the first spell. Peter let out a sigh of relief.