Christmas Eve

When the plane landed Peter and Mary groggily got up to walked through the airport, grabbing her bag.

"Hey Ned! Where's Betty? I was thinking maybe tomorrow the four of us could go on a double date or something! We think it would be fun!" Peter suggested

"Oh we broke up." Ned said casually.

"No? What? Why?" Peter said forcing himself to sound upset slightly.

"Men and women grow apart. But the journey they shared together will always be a part of them." Ned said. Betty came out of no where and touched his face.

"Your so wise." She said.

"Thank you." Ned replied and watched her walk away.

"Well at least you guys are on good terms?" Mary awkwardly.

"Only sad thing about all this is I'm still a virgin." Ned said casually.

"Oh Jeez I didn't want to know that." Mary replied.

"Well that's not a bad thing. You don't have to lose it right away ya know." Peter said trying to offer his friend word of advice.

"But your not a virgin anymore!" Ned replied making a Mary and Peter cringe. "I mean for the amount of times you guys have had 'sleep overs' I don't think much sleeping ever gets done."

"Let's not talk about this right here right now." Mary said.

"I mean Peter, you said you were going to wait until I lost mine. Because you were so nervous to loose yours, right!" Ned tried to remind him.

"Oh my Ned please let's not talk about this now. I don't want to talk about the virginity pact right now." Peter said.

"Wait did you two have a pact?" Mary said quietly laughing.

"Let's talk about this later." Peter said quietly, while blushing.

"Wait Penis Parker isn't a virgin. That's the biggest lie I ever heard." Flash said walking behind them.

"Oh dear what kind of Pandora's box did we just open." Mary cringed looking up at Peter who had a blank face.

"How big is Penis Parkers penis, Mary!" Flash called out.

"You know what I think I see May's car. Let's go." Mary said uncomfortably smiling, Peter doing the same. "And wait he's just contradicting himself. How would I know what your dick looks like if your a virgin?" Mary asked and Peter kept walking towards May's car.

"Ahh look he's running away. Scared to tell us about his micro dick." Flash called out. Making Mary stop walking.

"Just ignore him. He's just being an asshole, Mj." Peter said trying to continue to walk, but Mary stayed still.

"Parker may be a virgin but Mary can't be. I mean have you seen her 'melons' no wonder Tony hid her from the world! Probably had to hire someone to do the job for Peter." Flash laughter was hushed being in such a loud airport, however Mary could hear Brad laughing.

"Oh very funny Flash! You know what You've been pissing me off this entire trip. You wouldn't leave me alone this entire time for your stupid live streams! So please take you, your stupid peach fuzz you call a mustache, and your micro penis, and leave me and Peter alone." Mary huffed and continued to walk to May's car. "Sorry he really annoyed this trip." She smiled looking up at Peter. And he was just laughing.

"That was so funny. But oh my god he looks pissed. We will never hear the end of this." He shook his head and grabbed her book bag for her.

"Where's your bag?"