The Party

"Hey Pete!" Mary called out as Peter landed on her balcony. He took his mask off and kissed her. "Mmm good to see you too." She said rubbing his cheek. He had a slight cut on his cheek bone, nothing new after patrol.

"I'm so hungry." He said stepping towards the window then gagged.

"What's wrong?" Mary said checking his torso for bullet holes.

"Uhh I don't know. I don't feel sick..." Peter said walking in through the door. He gagged again. "Holy shit I'm sorry I can't go in there. Did something die in there?!" He said covering his mouth and nose.

"What?! I literally have a candle burning. What's wrong with you?" She said grabbing hold of his hand.

"What's the scent, rotten flesh?" He gagged again and got out of the door way.

"Pete nothing died in my house." Mary laughed at his ridiculousness. "It's just a candle, eucalyptus oil. Michelle got it for me for Christmas." Mary laughed.

"She must have gotten it from a satanic shop. That thing is nasty. I can't stand it I'm so sorry." He said hanging his head over the balcony.

"Okay I'll go blow it out." She giggled and got his food, blowing out the 'satin' candle. "There, we can eat outside in the freezing cold then, if you hate my candle so much." She threw on her jacket. "Some kisses might warm me up." She said reaching her hands up to kissed him but he backed away.

"I'm sorry the smell is lingering on you," he gags "I can't stand it."

"Why do you have such a problem with eucalyptus?" Mary laughed again.

"I have no idea but I have never smelled that before in my entire life."

"I think spiders cant stand eucalyptus either... that would make sense. They also hate peppermint. Have you had gum since you've been bit?"

"No I can't stand it. Mr Stark gave me a piece one time and I throw up all over his jet." Peter said sheepishly.

"Holy shit. It's definitely the spider thing. That's so cool but also really depressing. I can't light my candle anymore."

"Please don't. It's awful. I won't be able to stand it." He gagged at just the smell of it. Mary laughed.

"I'm cold." She said looking up at him.

"I'd kiss you but the smell is lingering on your clothes." He gaged getting close.

"If I change cloths can I be near you?"

"Depends... if the scent hasn't soaked into your skin." Peter shuttered.

"No way. I'm changing I don't care if it's 'soaked into my skin'. Eat the takeout before it gets cold" Mary called out as she went inside to get changed into new cloths. She walked back out to see Peter stuffing his face with noodles. He sat up straight when he saw her.

"It's not as bad. It's slightly bearable." He said pushing some snow over so Mary could sit on the ground with him.

"Thanks." She rolled her eyes and laughed. "It's very cold." She said as he wrapped his arm around her.

"You can eat inside if you want."

"Will you come with me?"

"Hell no. I might suffocate from the toxic fumes." He was jokingly being dramatic now, well mostly joking.

"Than I'm not going in." She said shivering cuddling closer.

"Where's your dinner?" Peter asked slurping a noodle.