Movie and Dinner

They got out of their dress clothes the moment they walked in the apartment door. Andy was purring by their feet. Lonely that Mj hadn't sat with him all day.

"Gwen says your name weird." Mj said throwing on her pj shorts

"Does she?"

"Yeah. It kinda sounds like how Lois from family guy says Peter. Like petah." Mj mimicked.

"I've never noticed that. Thanks that's all I'm gonna here now when I talk to Gwen." Peter laughed with her.

Mj looked down at her phone. She really didn't want to talk to Pepper. She knew Pepper was gonna say something to piss her off.

"You don't have to call her tonight." Peter said gently grabbing her hand. Almost like he knew what she was thinking.

"Your right. I'm not gonna deal with right now. Also I know the movies not till noon but you know damn well Miles is gonna come around 8 o'clock to discuss his big plan." Mj said.

Peters grin fell. He looked away from here.

"What's wrong?" Mj asked noticing the change in his face.

"I feel really bad, about getting mad tonight." Peter hung his head.

"Don't be. I snapped too." Mj wrapped her arms around Peters neck.

"I'm sorry." He kissed her jaw.

"Me too." Mj closed her eyes. "Also Norman was definitely watching us. How else would he have known to ask the valet dude to get my car?"

"Oh yeah he was for sure watching us. God I hope I'm not fired." Peter chuckled.

"Now that's some character development." Mj smirked. Peter raised an eyebrow. "Two hours ago you wouldn't be so relaxed about getting fired."

"I just realize your more important to me. I'd rather be fired than loose you." He sighed laying down. Mj cuddled into his side.

"Let's get married tomorrow.  We should honestly just have a party. Get a bunch of pizza and shit, have Ned get ordained to be our wedding official. He can get ordained online. Let's just get married in our living room." Mj was tracing random shapes on his bicep.

"Andy can be the ring bearer." Peter chuckled

"Yeah."

"I want us to have a fun party though." Peter said.

"Is my living room not fun party material?" Mj teased as she pretended to be offended.

"I mean, like, let's have it on a roof somewhere. We got together on a roof, engaged on a roof, I think it's only fitting we get married on one too." Peter suggested.

"I'm not getting married on a dirty roof." Mj playfully being disgusted

"Your the one who wants to get married in the living room." Peter laughed.

"My living room hasn't had someone piss in on it like a roof." Mj raised an eyebrow.

"Hey that was one time. I drank two gallons of milk that morning what did you want me to do?" Peter laughed.

"Gross. Radioactive piss." Mj teased and poked Peters chest.

"Very funny." Peter nodded his head. "Is my jizz radioactive?"

"What? Yeah remember Bruce explained that to us. That's why I didn't die from the stones radioactive energy. Your radioactive jizz and spit saved my life pal." Mj smirked.

"Gotta Thank Norman for that save. He was technically the one who created my radioactive jizz." Peter said making Mj cackle.

"I guess." Mj yawned.