OSCORP

Michelle dropped Miles off and Mj and Peter told her all about him. After she dropped them off, they walked upstairs in silence. Walking towards her apartment door.

"So you got your own ward now." Mj cracked a smile.

"I guess so. I feel really bad, I'm not going to teach him to be Spider-man. That's too much to ask of a 15year old." Peter said sleepily as Mj unlocked the door.

"How old were you when you got bit? Freshman year was it?" Mj smiled.

"But I chose this life, because I didn't think I had any other choice. I was able to peruse being Spider-Man thanks to Mr Stark. But he's not here to help Miles." He said falling onto her couch.

"Your here. I don't think you should train him to be Spider-Man, but maybe help him with the powers. What to do and not do, ya know. And no you had the choice of using your abilities for you advantage but instead you use it to help people. Your a very good person Pete." Mj said holding onto his arm.

"What did you see when you read his mind?" Peter smiled.

"He was upset, he didn't ask for the powers. But also excited, he likes us a lot. He thinks as fast as he talks." Mj giggled.

"He does talk so much and so fast. He has a problem with his strength but we'll work on that." He chuckled. "We should probably go to bed. We got school in four hours."

"I can't walk." Mj complained. "You'll have to carry me." She said dramatically.

"Alright I got you." He chuckled and picked her up.

"Thanks tiger. Are you worried about the whole Miles situation."

"A little. But I think we are going to get along. I don't want him to handle this alone." He said as he set her down to get changed.

The next morning Mj stopped and bought coffee. Buying an extra tea for Michelle to say thank you. Peter drank his coffee but it did nothing for him.

"Maybe I should have lighten my candle. I'm sure that would have woken you up." Mj laughed walking to first block with Peter.

"Oh god no, I'd rather be tired. I could still smell it sleeping last night." Peter shook his head in disgust.

"What about your candle?" Michelle said appearing behind them.

"I thought you were skipping first period today?" Mj questioned.

"Well someone brought me tea so I think I'll be alright." She smirked giving them both a wet willy. "But what about the amazing gift I had given you for Christmas?"

"I love the smell so much but Peter can't stand it." Mj whined.

"What? Why? Eucalyptus oil is very beneficial and smells nice." Michelle said.

"It's nasty!" Peter retaliated.

"It's because spiders can't stand eucalyptus oil and mint." Mj whispered.

"What the hell. Break up with the Araneae so you can light your candle." Michelle said jokingly. "Candle is more important than spiders."

"Have you heard from Ned today? I didn't see him walk in." Peter asked.

"I had a very busy night last night, taking you nerds home. Then Ned called me crying saying he was dying, he just has a stomach bug. I think he's had one since Bettys party, that's why he fell asleep." Michelle said

"Awww poor Ned." Mj said, avoiding eye contact with Brad as he walked in the opposite direction as them.

"Maybe he needs that candle." Michelle suggested smirking.