Uncle Aaron

Miles waved his hand in-front of Mj's face. She didn't even blink, just stuck in a thousand yard stare.

"Hey gorgeous what's wrong?" Peter got no response. "Mj? Mary Jane!?" Peter said shaking her slightly.

"Hmm?" She awoke from her trance and looked up at him.

"Are you okay?" Peter said looking very concerned.

Mj looked up and saw the very concerned faces of all her friends. She grew uncomfortable with them all looking at her.

"Yeah." She lied. Why did it hurt so bad? To be reminded Tony is dead. It hadn't hurt this bad thinking of Tony ever since... since Maple Twine Park. She had the same burning feeling in the back of her head as she did the night before the Tragedy happened. She wrapped her arms around her waist feeling queasy now, with everyone staring.

"What's wrong?" Peter asked seeing right through the lie. "Was it Flash? He had no right to say that shit about Mr Stark." Peter huffed and sighed.

"I didn't even hear that. I only heard him say dad was dead." Mj said quietly.

"Wait why did Peter get so protective about Tony Stark?" Betty asked.

"Not now." Ned told her.

"I-I knew Flashes comments had upset Mj." Peter told her quickly than turning back to Mj. "Are you feeling alright?" He felt her fore head and grabbed her hand.

"I-I just need water." She grabbed her water bottle.

"Okay that's a good idea." Peter said and looked towards Michelle.

"Uh Mj great news we don't have to work tonight." Michelle said pretending to get a message from their boss. Trying to change the subject in hopes to help her.

"Really? Good that will be nice." Mj said quietly.

Peter hated this, he always hated seeing Mj so sad. So upset and disturbed. He never would have thought Mj's little bickering with Flash would lead him to talk about Tony's death. Or else he would have stopped them.

"We should get to class." Mj quietly said getting up.

"O-okay." Peter said grabbing their bags.

She spent the whole day going in slow motion. She couldn't understand why she was so upset. She had no reason to be, she hasn't gotten this upset over Tony Stark in months. But her wristlets- it zapped her. Now that was new. 7th period sucked being alone.

Peter❤️🕸- what happened at lunch today? Something happen that you didn't want anyone to know.

Peter knew her to well.

flash talking about dad kinda sent me in a spiral. like the same painful feeling I felt before maple twine park came back for a moment. I didn't hear anything after him saying my dad was dead. I don't know why it made me so upset pete I don't like it. I think my wristlet electrocuted me, is it supposed to do that?? bruce never said it would do that- Mary Jane

Peter❤️🕸- We shouldn't talk to Bruce. Maybe it was just the storm or something, it will be okay. It could have been Miles! I mean he's having that thing where if he touches people sometimes he'll shock them. We got like 20 minutes left I'll meet you outside of your classroom.

Mj sighed. She knew it was her wristlet she saw it shock her. She knew Peter was just nervous about going to see Bruce, if he found out Mj's could read minds. Peter wasn't sure what would happen.

7th period ended and Brad ran out of the class room as fast as he could, which is what he normally did now. Not wanting to have another confrontation.