Taken

Peter was swinging around waiting for 11 o'clock. He knew it was stupid of him to get giddy over going on a date with his fiancé but damnit it was so cute. Seeing how bashful she got when 'Spider-Man' asked her out.
He had even gotten her flowers, he loved doing 'grossly traditional' things (as Mj would call it), he just loved it.

Back when Mj took over Maple Twine Park, she'd make Peter take her on cutesy dates. He loved doing that, even though it was against his will.

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, stopping at some random roof he picked up, it was Miles.

"Dude!! Dude holy shit I messed up. Dude, dude Pin knows." Miles shouted sounding out of breath.

"What do you mean Pin knows, Pin knows what??" Peter shouted into his phone.

"Aaron knew it was me. He knows your Spider-Man he said he could tell, we are bad lairs and I accidentally said 'how do you know' when he questioned me." Miles said his voice getting higher.

"Oh my god Miles." Was all Peter could say.

"It's fine! Uncle Aaron said we'll pretend he doesn't know." Miles said attempting to calm Peter.

"Is he going to stop working for Pin??" Peter questioned very frustrated.

"No." Miles said quietly. "And Pin might have heard us, he taps Aaron's phone so he probably definitely heard our conversation." Miles said fast.

"Oh my god Miles!!" Peter shouted. "Did you say my name??"

"Uh I did say Mary Jane but not Stark." Miles said.

"Holy shit Miles! That's even worse!" Peter shouted.

"Oops." Miles said quietly into the phone.

"Oops? This is not a 'oops' situation. We are far past oops. 'Oops' is a distant speck in the rear view mirror. We are solidly in 'oh fuck' territory, and I expect you to act like it!" Peter fumed.

"Uh Peter we need to go, I didn't even tell you the worst part." Miles said.

"What's wrong??" Peter shouted.

"Pin found Mj. He saw you with her in the coffee shop earlier. Aaron just texted me, I think he's on our side."

"He is definitely not on our side this could be a trick." Peter said.

"Then call her! But dude she got shoved in a van and Pins got her in his headquarters." Miles shouted.

"How do you know all of this?" Peter asked swinging towards Mj's work.

"Aaron just texted me and told me!" Miles shouted.

"Oh my god." Peter said more of himself. There were cops surrounding Mj's work. Michelle was outside screaming at them.

"What's wrong?" Miles asked.

"I'll call you back." Peter said and jumped down towards the shop.

"No this wasn't just regular kidnapping you asshole! King Pin came into our shop and took one of our workers. How the hell do you not know who King Pin is? You are really bad at your job." Michelle was arguing with a police officer.

"Woah what's going on here what happened?" Spider-Man came up to them.

"Hey get out of here menace. Just an alleged kidnapping alright." The cop tried to push Peter away.

"Spider-Man! Oh thank god your here." Michelle said over dramatically pushing him Peter away from the cop. "He's got her Peter. You gotta go get her." Michelle whispered seeming genuinely upset