Identities lost

"Uhh yes. Are you the new neighbor?" Mj asked awkwardly.

"Mj it's me?" Peter chuckled nervously. Dr Strange said the spell worked, nothing was wrong surely. May was just drunk or something, right?

"Me?" Mj gave an uncomfortable smile.

"Peter Parker?" Peter was really hoping this was a game. She was teasing him.

"I'm really sorry dude, I- I don't know a Peter Parker. Did we like go to the same middle school or something?" Mj asked. "Oh or did you know my dad?"

"T-this isn't funny anymore. Please." Peter begged.

"Do I need to call someone? Are you okay sir?" Mj looked concern.

"I- you know me. I'm your Peter, your Peter Parker. We've been together since freshman year! We are engaged! That's my cat!" Peter pointed to the cat inside the apartment. "That's my cat Andy. Our cat. We named him after Andy from parks and rec."

"Listen Peter, you've got the wrong person. I'm so sorry but I've never seen you before in my life." Mj said flatly.

"Hey baby girl... who's this." Harry came out of the elevator, confused to see Peter standing in Mj's door way.

"Uh Peter Paker?" Mj wasn't quite sure. She looked so uncomfortable with Peter standing there. He felt so guilty, making her so uncomfortable

"Parker. Peter Parker." Peter felt defeated. Then he realized what Harry nick named her. "No." He whispered to himself.

"Oh well nice to meet you Peter Parker." Harry said with an awkward laugh. "Come on pretty girl we got reservations at 5;30." Harry grabbed Mj's hand.

She locked the door and gave Peter an awkward smile.

Peter felt his ears get hot; he was absolutely fuming. Blushing red with jealousy. That was his girlfriend's ass Harry was holding as he walked her down the hall. That was his nickname for his girlfriend that Harry was using.

Doctor strange's spell didn't just make green Goblin forget Peter was Spider-Man. It made everyone forget Peter Parker.

"Where did you say you were going?" Peter asked.

"Uh I didn't say, pal." Harry said confused as the elevator doors shut.

Peter wanted to follow them. He put on his Spider-Man suit and left through the window. Following her car, jumping across buildings adjacent to them.

Harry dropped her off at the door of a fancy Italian place while he went to park her car. Why they hell wouldn't he let her drive. Mary loved to drive. Mj stood their waiting, as gorgeous as ever, for Harry to come back.

Peter watched as they went inside, hand in hand. He felt sick to his stomach, seeing his best friend have his hands all over his girlfriend.

He went inside the restaurant, still in his Spidey suit, and sat down at a random table. A table where he could watch Mj and Harry's date. He wasn't quite sure why he wanted to watch and follow them. If he was being smart he'd go back to the Sanctum and tell Strange to fix this.

But the jealousy that boiled inside him made him want to stay and watch. See how different Mj would be. He'd hate to think she'd be happier with Harry.

She looked- healthy. No visible bruises or scars on her face. No bags under her eyes. She looked- alive. He could hear them.

"Harry this place really is nice. We'll have to take your dad here." Mj said.

"Isn't it. You look absolutely beautiful by the way." Harry grabbed her hand.

Peters face was as surely red as his mask. Where the hell was Michelle? If Peter was never in Mj's life would she really be with Harry? Peter loved the guy but he was honestly a douchebag. Especially to Mj, at least before in the time line where Peter existed.