Coffee

"No Black Widow is the prettier red head, no offense Mj." Miles argued.

"Well Of course I'm going to find Mj more attractive she's my girlfriend." Peter argued back.

"Nah man if you had the opportunity you should have dumped Mj for Natasha. Again no offense Mj." Miles flashes a smiled at her making her laugh. "Besides Peter, who is the most attractive Avenger in your mind Mj?" Miles asked.

"Me obviously." She smirked.

"Oh come on surely you found one of the avengers hot." Miles whined. "What about Thor!"

"No way he's like a brother too me how gross. But there is actually someone." Mj smirked knowing Peters reaction.

"Who?" Peter said sitting up.

"Dr Banner was really hot before he got all green." Mj smirked.

"Are you being serious?" Peter laughed.

"Yeah! Bruce Banner was a very attractive scientist I will confess." Mj laughed even harder.

It was currently 10 in the mornings. They were just waiting for Betty to wake up so Mj could take her home.

"Oh I'm telling Dr Banner that next time we see him." Peter laughed.

"Oh Jesus noooo please don't!" Mj said laughing.

"Too late I already decided I'm going to do it and there's nothing you can do to stop me now." Peter teased.

"No Peter." She said grabbing his hands trying to push him over. 

"Can't move me that easy." He grinned pushing her backwards but caught her with his web shooters. She hung there limp not wanting to sit up.

"Pull me up." She said hanging there.

"No you can sit up yourself." Peter laughed at her antics.

Mj threw herself forward and bumped heads with Peter.

"Ouch." She said laughing holding her head.

"Shit are you okay?" He said holding her head but she continued to laugh.

"Hey you told me not to mess around with my webs!" Miles said.

"Yeah don't or else this will happen." Peter laughed as he rubbed her head.

"My parents are home." Betty awkwardly said standing in the door way.

"Okay! Um I can take you home then." Mj said laying on top of Peter to hid the webs and the web shooter. "Just uh give me a second." Mj said Peter looked at her trying to take off the web shooter.

"Okay I'll be in your living room then." Betty said uncomfortably and left. Miles quickly shut the door.

As the following weeks turned to months, Betty ignored Mj, out of seemingly embarrassment. Mj found Thor's shirt in her locker the next week. The winter turned into spring, Miles was getting very good at controlling his powers. The night monkey mask and his red hoodie sufficed for his suit. He would often help Peter go around New York fighting crime.

There was a big bad boss taking over the New York crime. Literally he was a huge man, shoulders broader then a typical door frame would be.

King Pin is his name- Manipulative Crime Lord. He's been causing trouble over the last several months. He has a body guard that not even Peter could get past. He was dangerous and Peter knew it. Peter called this strange body guard the Prowler, he was like a cat. A purple black panther almost but not a warrior. No Peter saw this man as a coward, hiding behind his mask doing Pin's bidding. Running the moment Peter got the upper hand. Peter was worried.