Don't

Peter dropped Mj off at the apartment. She fell asleep almost instantly after barely sleeping at Harry's. Peter decided he needed to make things right with his other friends.

He texted miles, asking him to meet on Mj's balcony. He was really dreading seeing Gwen again. Miles agreed to meet Peter.

The night air would have been too cold for Mj. He felt bad leaving her, knowing she'd get cold without him there

"What the hell dude?" Miles landed on the balcony. "Why were you being such an ass last night."

"Miles, I am so so sorry, I- I," he was struggle to explain. "Remember venom? I guess like a piece of it found it's way too me?? The night of aunt mays funeral. A symbiote I guess it's called?"

"And this made you be an ass to me how?" Miles crossed his arms.

"It promised me, good things. It made me feel good at first, but slowly turned me into an angry horny douche bag. I only let it in me in a moment of weakness. I had just lost Aunt May and I was so afraid I would loose you or Mj or Harry." He said the last person with resentment. "And it promised me I would be able to protect you guys."

"You made a deal with a venom?" Miles asked.

"I did. And I acted like a huge dick." Peter grabbed miles shoulders "it controlled my thoughts! I wasn't even me anymore. It made me do something do so many horrible." Peter could feel himself begin to cry.

"Jesus Peter. What did it make you do?" Miles's stern frown turned sympathetic.

"I- I hurt Mj. I shattered her wrist bone. I yelled at her, called her just plan evil names. I called her a spoiled bitch, I called her a nuisance. And when she justifiably tried to leave, the Venom wouldn't let her. And I grabbed hold of her wrist and- god. It's so bad she needs surgery." Peter began to sink the the ground. "I'll never forgive myself."

"Wow, that's horrible. But it wasn't you. It was the venom." Miles tried to help him up.

"But it is my fault! I let the venom in. Let it control me for so long." Peter rubbed his eyes. "And I- I kissed Gwen."

"Wait- you kissed... Gwen Stacy?" Miles asked.

"Yeah. I feel horrible. I want to puke thinking about it." Peter sighed.

"Against her will?" Miles started to get defensive now.

"No of course not. At the very least I'm grateful venom asked for consent." Peter explained.

"So she... wanted to kiss you." Miles looked away from him.

"I guess. But then she pulled away and regretted it."

"Yeah cause your a married man. She's probably hella confused." Miles sighed.

"I feel bad for going over to her house again. I don't want to scare her, but I have to explain everything to her and apologize." Peter got off the ground.

"No! Uh don't do that. I'll tell her everything for you don't worry." Miles said. "No need to make things more awkward."

"You? Your gonna tell Gwen?" Peter raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah! Me and her are friends. You were gone a month Peter, a lot can happen." Miles playfully rolled his eyes.

"Are we cool? Again I'm so sorry." Peter held out his hand.

"Yeah, we're cool." Miles gave him a fist bump. "You better go in there and like- I don't know give her a foot rub or something. Cause that venom really messed things up for her." Miles said.