Spells

"How the hell is he alive." Mj asked sternly.

"I don't know- Harry texted and said 'dads doing so much better.' There has to be a mistake, i mean he fell 60 stories just like Ned. They had similar super human formulas in them right?! How the fuck did Ned die and he lived." Michelle said.

"Because he didn't have the lizard serum thing in him. To make them all dumb. He had a different one, cause he was certainly not dumb." Peter said, he was at a loss for words.

"Harry wants us to go visit him in the hospital." Michelle said.

"I am not visiting that man." Mary Jane said sternly.

"We have too. For Harry." Michelle said.

"No; I can't." Mj said defensively.

"It will look suspicious if we don't. Who knows maybe the fall knocked the Green Goblin serum out of Norman and he's alright." Peter said.

"Peter, he killed Ned." Mj said sternly.

"Please Mj. We just gotta suck it up." Peter said.

"But Norman knows your Spider-Man!" Mj said.

"But Harry doesn't. Let's not give Norman an opportunity to tell him I'm Spider-Man. So we gotta go now." Peter said sitting up. "Do you want me to drop you off at home?"

The thought of being in that house alone again was enough to make Mj shiver.

"No, I'm going with you. I don't want to be alone right now." Mj said nervously grabbing Peters arm. As if Peter would disappear into thin air if she didn't hold onto him

"What about her face?" Michelle asked.

"How bad is it?" Mj asked. Peter handed her his phone and she looked at herself through the camera. The right side of her face was swollen and purple, almost the shape of a shoe. Long scratches led down her cheek, where Wanda dug her nails into her.

"We probably should have given you pain killers before we got food." Peter said awkwardly.

"No I'm not in much pain. These scratches are gonna leave one helluva scar though." Mj sighed. Peter gently traced a finger down the line of the scratch.

"Okay come on ladies let's go to the hospital. Harry will be able to see him soon. We can't let them be alone for too long." Michelle said.

They rushed to Michelle's car, having her floor it down the almost deserted street. The sun will be raising soon.

Peter sat in the back with Mj again.

"So what happened in there. In your head." Peter asked.

"Wanda showed me my most horrific memories. Even warped some of my memories. To torture me. To make me feel useless and unloved. She made me relive finding my mother dead." Mj said.

"Oh Mj." Peter said softly.

"However, reliving those traumatic memories made me realize why I hate loud noises. When the fake mandarin dude terrorist bombed dads mansion I was there. That's what made him want to move me to New York in the first place. Anyway, In the middle of the blast one of his iron suits protected me from getting crushed and blown up. But that didn't stop the noise. I was trapped under constant rubble and bombings for hours. That's why I hate loud noises." Mj explained.

"That's fucked up." Michelle said from the front seat.

"Yeah, at least now I know." Mj said flatly.

"Is that how you got all beaten up?" Peter asked.

"No. Once I started to realize she was warping my memorize to make them seem worse than they actually were, I started to try and reason with her. And piss her off a little bit of course. I stood my ground and tried to fight her. Emphasis on tried. She knocked my knees and stepped on my face. I assume that's why my face is purple. Than she picked up my head, I mentioned Vision and she dug her nails deep into my face."