Trouble in Paradise?

"Hey why don't you find an Air b&b. So you can make sure you find the one you're imaging." Peter said the following morning.

"Okay good idea." Mj said. She was still in bed, he handed her her lap top. He stood there awkwardly. "Why do you have your suit on?"

"Um I was gonna ask Dr Strange to make us a portal to our cabin. Whatever cabin you pick. So you don't even have to talk to Pepper all together. Like I mean so she doesn't see you bought plane tickets." Peter put on his mask quickly, trying to justify his actions.

"That sounds good. Um but maybe once we figure out where our cabin is he could just make us a portal to the nearest rent a car place. We are going to need a car." Mj suggested.

"Right. Well I'm go ask. Um, don't stop looking till you find the perfect cabin!" He ducked out of her bedroom before she could ask anything else.

Mj spent the next two hours looking for the cabin of her dreams. One in the mountains far away from people, but close enough to a small town. One with a hot tub and trails near by.

She found the perfect little cabin. One big bedroom with a master bath. A kitchen and decent living room. With a pool table, chess, and bubble hockey. A fireplace indoors and a fire place out doors. A hot tub on the deck. Town was about a 15 minute down the mountain. Trails were everywhere.

Peter came back not too long after she found their cabin.

"Oh pete, Pete come look at this cabin in Ashland. Isn't it just beautiful. Look at some of the views." She pulled up the pictures.

"Wow it is pretty. Is this the cabin of your dreams?" Peter pulled of his mask, sweat making hair stick to his head.

"It absolutely is. And next weekend they are having a fair in town which sounds so cute. There is zip-lining over mountains. There's lakes near by. It's perfect." She stared longingly at the pictures.

"Book it for three weeks." Peter said.

"Three weeks? Peter are you serious?" A smile crept on her face.

"Yeah! I mean we could both use a nice long vacation." Peter shrugged.

"Oh thank you Peter. Thank you." She threw her arms around him and squeezed. "You have no idea how excited I am."

It was as simple as that to make Mj happy. She booked the cabin for three weeks, Strange opened a portal to the local car rental, than they were off.

Packing bags only took 20 minutes, the cabin hadn't been rented recently so they could start inhabiting it that day.

Mj rented a convertible. A slick black one, with leather seats. She was very pleased driving to the cabin. She couldn't help herself from smiling as they drove through the thick green woods, towards the mountain cabin.

"Peter you don't understand how happy this makes me. I am so excited." She spoke up as she drove through the woodland.

"I'm glad, it is gorgeous here. Do you want me to roleplay as a melodramatic 107 year old virgin vampire while you be the innocent wide eyed new girl." Peter smirked.

"Peter... we are in Oregon." Mj chuckled slightly.

"Yeah I know." Peter gave her a confused look

"Twilight takes place in Washington." She laughed a little harder now.

"Oh."

They continued their drive up the mountain, the residential lots became few and far between. Neighbors being separated by miles of woods. Once they reached the cabin, Mj got out of the car to stare.