Miles

"Pete y-your driving is very scary." Mary Jane burped. "I'm fine I can do it." She drunkenly got out of the hot tub.

Everyone was getting really pruny and was ready to go home. Betty and Brad disappeared an hour before. Michelle continued to read her book while Ned and Flash were trying to talk to Liz.

"No your definitely not driving." Peter said standing up. Literal steam was coming off of his body while Mary Jane stood there shivering.

"Peter is that steam coming off you?" Liz looked up and asked.

"Uhh I guess. I'm just naturally warm. Come here." He chuckled pulling Mj into his very warm arms.

"This is nice." She said through her chattering teeth. "Do I feel like a wrinkly old lady. I'm all pruny." She giggled.

"No but you smell like chlorine." Peter giggled as she held onto him.

"Was that a chemistry joke I didn't understand?" She looked up.

"What- I just said the word chlorine" Peter said looking down.

"Oh."

"Where's your towel at?" He asked looking around.

"Was I supposed to bring one?" She shivered as he was looking around.

"Did you at least bring a change of cloths? You can't put on the tank top and shorts you wore here. You'll freeze." He said as Michelle and Ned were getting out of the tub.

"Oopsy." She said drunkenly laughing.

"Mj! You'll freeze." He said pulling her closer to him. "You'll just have to wear my cloths then. Has anyone seen my bag?"

"You left it in the pool house dingus. I'll grab it for you, you keep drunky over there warm." Michelle said taking her towel and heading for the pull house.

"No no I'll be fine." She said trying to walk away from Peters arms. "Never mind it's too cold hold me." She said stumbling back towards him.

"Here." Michelle gave him his bag. Peter quickly pulled out his towel and wrapped it around Mary.

"Does this mean I'm going to have to go commando." Mary giggled really loudly.

"Yes. But it's fine you've worn my clothes before."

"Commando in your jeans." Mary giggled again. "Oh no I don't have a bra." She held onto her chest.

"It's fine my shirts baggy. Come on you'll freeze. Go get dressed in the pool house." He said trying to hand her the bag.

"I can't." She said hiding her head.

"You can't what?"

"It's too cold to walk in there and it's dark. I don't want too." Mj said sleepily now.

"No Mj you gotta get dressed." He said walking towards the pool house himself.

"You should wear rings that would be really hot." Mj said playing with his hands and yawning, changing the subject.

"Come on. You don't want to get a cold." He said opening the door for her but she continued to cling to him.

"Come in with me. I don't want to go in all alone." Mj smirked up at him.

"I don't want Betty to start saying that we screwed in her pool house. I'll be right outside the door I promise." He said but she refused to let go of his hand.

"Fine." She smirked. "Hey Flash! Do you want to keep me company!" Mj called out and Michelle died of laughter. Peters eyes went wide and shut the door behind them.