Listen

"Pin keeps getting closer and closer to your work every night Mj this is not a coincidence. Please just don't go." Peter begged as Mj was getting dressed for work.

It was about two weeks after Andy was given his new loving home. Miles had been pulling his punches when it came to the Prowler leaving Peter frustrated. They could never stop him, making Peter anxious beyond belief. Panicking about Beck really sent him in a spiral.

"Dude I'm sorry but Pin wants nothing to do with the stupid coffee shop I work at okay? I'm going to work." Mj argued grabbing her keys and walking to the door. Peter stood in front of the door.

"I'm not saying he's after the coffee shop." Peter said and gestured to her. She huffed and rolled her eyes.

"Remember Mary Jane and Spider-Man have no correlation. It's a coincidence and please let me go to work Michelle is going to be pissed if I'm late." Mary huffed trying to move him from the door.

"I just need to make sure he's not planning on doing anything to your work. Please just take the night off." Peter begged.

"Peter move. Oh look Michelle's calling me I bet she's mad." Mj said rolling her eyes pulling out her phone to answer it but Peter took it from her. Holding it high above her head.

"Peter gave it back!" She said attempting to grab it.

"Not until you promise to just give me tonight. Just don't go tonight. Let me scope things out make sure it's okay please. I have a weird feeling about his recent bombings being so close to the shop." Peter begged, arm not moving a muscle as she tried to pull it down.

"No peter I need to go to work. Give me my phone back." Mj huffed.

"No! You can't go to work please!" Peter said a little loud. Mj cringed and he immediately dropped his arm. "Shit I'm so sorry I didn't mean to yell." Peter went to pull her into a hug but she quickly grabbed her phone back smirking. She tried to open the door but he webbed her hand to it.

"What the hell. Get this off of me!" Mj said and Peter took the phone away from her.

"No you can't go tonight. Not with Pin out okay?" Peter said pocketing her phone.

"I have to take Michelle to work!" Mj argued as she fought to get free from the webs.

"I already texted her and told her not to go to work and she said fine by me. Please just stay here one night. Miles and I found out where his head quarters is at. If we sneak in and find nothing relating to you or the coffee shop then you can tell me 'I told you so'" Peter said putting on his mask.

"Fine I won't okay? Wait get the webs off me!" Mj said.

"I-I'm afraid you'll leave." Peter said cringing knowing she'd hate him for this. His anxiety was going crazy knowing how close Pins recent attacks were to Mj. He just needed to make sure Pin wanted nothing to do with her. "I'm sorry."

"Peter Benjamin Parker don't leave me here webbed to my door!!" Mj shouted as he headed towards her balcony door.

"I'm sorry! They will dissolve in like four hours but I'm sure I'll be back by then." Peter said taking on look at her angry face and jumped off the balcony. "There's some cookies on the table next to you if your hungry." He yelled as he fell hoping she'd hear it.

15 year old Mary Jane sat annoyed in her room. Knowing Tony had just brought Peter to Germany to fight captain America. Peter had face timed her that morning to show her the new suit Tony had made him. Well it was morning for Peter, 3 am for Mj. But she still answered

She couldn't fall back asleep after that, anxious for her friend. She didn't think telling Tony about Spider-Man would mean he'd make him fight captain America. Peter wasn't ready he was barely able to fight off petty pick-pocketers. He couldn't fight two super soldiers, a man with mechanical wings, a witch with crazy powers and a man with amazing archery skills.