The Birthdays

"Mjs officially a pedo." Michelle clapped as a Mary Jane blew out her candles.

"Jesus." Peter replied and Mj laughed.

"Wait I don't get it." Ned said.

They were all crowed around Mj at aunt May's dinner table. They were having a little birthday party for Mj, sleeping over so when they'd wake up it would be Peters.

"I'm a pedo because technically I'm an adult and Peter is technically still a child." Mj rolled her eyes and laughed.

"I'm at the legal age of consent." Peter giving
Mj a short sweet kiss. "Happy birthday gorgeous."

"Thanks pretty." Mj smirked and kissed him again.

"Awww." Aunt May exclaimed. Michelle gagged and Ned was oblivious.

"I guess I'm into younger men." Mj joked and smirked.

"Misses Parker can we have cake now?" Ned asked.

"Of course Ned and call me May honey. I've only known you for 8 years now." Aunt May said hitting him lightly with a towel.

"Whens the child coming over?" Michelle asked.

"Miles? He said around two." Peter replied sitting down to eat. "He said he doesn't like birthday cake."

"Well I for one am excited to meet this Miles person. I've heard so much about him!" Aunt May said excitedly.

"He's a good friend." Peter said.

"Wait have I ever met Miles?" Ned asked taking a bite of cake.

"He doesn't hang out with us at school. He's who Spider-Man has been hanging out with recently." Peter said.

"Ohhh." Ned said.

Miles came over and they spent the rest of the day bsing around May's apartment. Going out to dinner then coming back to crash. Everyone was fast asleep by 11. Michelle sleeping on the couch, Miles on a chair, Ned on the other couch, and Peter and Mj slept in a sleeping bag on the floor.

"11:30 pm." Peter said quietly knowing Mj wasn't asleep.

"Oh? Still got half an hour, child." Mj joked rolling over to face him.

"Want to get out of here. It will be my birthday after all." Peter said.

"And leave our friends? Okay where are we going." She whispered.

"How bout we make a hammock out of my webs. Lay there and watch the stars." Peter said helping her up.

"You think they will be okay all on there own?" Mj joked.

"They'll be fine." Peter kissed her head and grabbed her hand. "Let's go."

Peter swung Mj across the city, searching for the not to tall but not too short buildings he made a hammock on years before. After Tony's very boring party that him and Mj escaped from.

"Hey dingus 7 minutes till your birthday." Mj called out. She was standing on one of the building ledges as he was making the hammock.

"Get off the ledge I can't have you falling on my birthday." Peter called to her.

"I Like living on the edge you can't change me Parker." Mj joked than quickly stepped down from the ledge, noticing the height.

"Come here." Peter laughed pulling her down to the hammock.

"I swear if we fall again." Mj said.

"We won't I used extra webbing." Peter smirked.

"Take your mask off Pete, no one can see us up here." Mj said trying to take it off.