Miss Stacy

"I like your shirt by the way." Peter said rubbing Mj's back as she laid on him.

"Thanks. Michelle pointed it out and I knew I needed it." Mj hummed into his chest. "Just gotta show my support for my favorite super hero."

"Also you didn't tell me you left the OSCROP building scared, Gwen told me." Peter said. "That day you looked at the goo."

"I mean I wasn't scared scared. Just went out in a hurry, I promise it wasn't a big deal. Norman didn't do anything he just scares me. Considering he killed me in another reality."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Peter sounded hurt.

"Presumably the same reason you didn't tell me you were having nightmares." Mj looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"Hey that's different. I didn't want you to stress out over it." Peter put his hands up.

"Exactly the reason why I didn't tell you I was upset." Mj smirked

"You got me. We are both liars." Peter chuckled.

"Technically neither of us lied. We just withheld information from one another." Mj smirked.

"That's true." Peter laughed. "Norman has something in his office, something big."

"What do you mean?"

"He left me in his office alone for a few minutes. There was this huge painting behind his desk, like ridiculously huge. I looked behind it and there was a thick metal door. When Norman came in there was a huge growl coming from behind the door. He told me i wouldn't believe him if he told me what was behind there." Peter recalled.

"That's weird. What did it sound like?" Mj looked up.

"If I'm being honest, it reminded me of a dinosaur roar in the Jurassic park movie." Peter guessed.

"Really? You don't think... Norman did a John Hammond and created dinosaurs?"

"No I don't think so." Peter thought hard about that. He shook his head. "Definitely not. I was thinking it was Maybe venom, but there's no way Norman could have caught him."

"Huh I don't know Pete." Mj sighed. She yawned again.

Peter grew stiff, hoping she wouldn't realize he was laying with her. Her soft snores filled his ears. He was becoming sleepy himself.

Maybe it was Mj?

"Peter when was the last time you like, bought food." Gwen was in Peters kitchen. Spending the night while her apartment was being sprayed for termites.

"Uhh a while ago." Peter gave an awkward smile and Gwen laughed.

"Okay we're going out for dinner then." Gwen grabbed her jacket and pulled Peter off his couch.

Peter drove to a sandwich place, he only had 10 dollars in cash.

Of course Gwen order the most expensive thing on the menu.

"Oh Peter look they have a pepperoni sandwich. You love pepperoni you should get that." Gwen told the cashier. He rung them up. $17.37.

Gwen looked over at Peter expecting him to pay.

"Uh I'm sorry I only have ten dollars. If you could spot me the extra 7?" Peter said awkwardly.

"Oh yeah yeah of course." Gwen pulled out some cash. She seemed a little disappointed while awkwardly handing the cashier 8 dollars.