Norman Osborn

"Is this too fancy?" Mj asked looking in the mirror. She owned many fancy dresses because of her father. Him always throwing parties. She wanted to look nice for the dinner with Harry and his father.

"No I think it's perfect." Peter said really staring. "You look really pretty in red."

"Thank you." Mj bashfully smiled up at him.

"From what I can remember, Harry's family is very formal. Like they aren't as rich as your dad. But they act like they are richer if that makes sense. Like Mr Stark would wear those math tee shirts I gave him. Harry's dad wouldn't even think about even holding a shirt Like that." Peter tried to explain.

"Ohh like snobby rich." Mj said putting in some earrings.

"Well I wouldn't say snobby, I mean Harry was never snobby." Peter said helping her zip up her dress. Mj turned around to look at him and smiled.

"Black dress shirt." She smirked eying his thick biceps in this tight black button up.

"I know you like me in black." Peter sheepishly said.

"Mmm let's not waste the whole evening at Harry's then." Mj said tracing his veins.

"He said he almost didn't recognize me. Was I really that much of a stick before the spider bite?" Peter asked.

"Well you still are smaller." Mj said.

"I thought you just said I was getting bulked." Peter said.

"Bulkier then before. But not a bulky bulky dude ya know. Your ripped but not like Thor. If you were I'd probably be scared of you." She laughed. "I was always worried Thor would crush me when he gave me a hug. Your arms are the bulkiest part of you."

"Am I really not too bulky?" Peter whispered to himself.

"I could pick you up if I really wanted too." Mj laughed.

"No you can't" Peter challenged.

"Wanna bet? Get me out of this dress and I will." She attempted to unzip her dress.

"Later." Peter said laughing at her antics. "You look very pretty." He said softly.

"Mmm." Mj hummed looking up at Peter.

"M-maybe. Well I know you love your necklace I got you, but maybe wear something a bit more fancy." Peter said awkwardly. Mj looked down at the necklace Peter bought her in Italy.

"Why? I think it looks lovely with this dress." Mj said looked at it.

"No not saying it doesn't look lovely! Just not fancy fancy- like fancy enough for Harry's house. Here I think this will look nice." Peter said handing her a diamond necklace that he had grabbed from her jewelry box.

"The necklace Elon Musk send me for my birthday in the 3rd grade?" Mj looked up at him skeptically. "Are you embarrassed that I don't dress 'fancy'' Mj asked.

"What no, I'm not embarrassed. I just want to make a good first re-impression with Harry and his family ya know? I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to seem like I'm embarrassed." Peter said putting in a tie.

"Yeah I can understand that. Okay could you help me." She said handing him the necklace. He gently hooked the delicate diamond necklace around her neck. "Thank you." Mj smiled.

"Thank you for doing this for me." Peter smiled.

"You don't have to thank me." Mj said. "It was very cute seeing you all excited meeting an old friend."

That's when they heard a knock on the apartment door.

"That's definitely not Miles, he'd come in through the balcony." Peter said as Mj walked towards the door.