Mine

"What?" Strange asked. He opened a portal below Wanda, making her fall through. "What do you mean you don't want too."

"I think I'm going to keep my powers. After all they are mine." Mj said confidently. She felt so alive. So beyond powerful. A surge of energy flowing threw her. Like she could destroy all of New York if she wanted too.

"Mary Jane." Dr Strange warned.

"Ross will never know. Let me go a day with them please. I've never felt so... so free before. So alive." Mj begged.

"I can't let you do this." Strange said.

Peter looked conflicted. Eyes darting back and forth between Mj and Strange.

"What's Ross gonna do anyway? Try and contain me? He can sure try. The only reason they contained me last time is because I let them. I was beyond depressed I didn't care if they killed me. But now, who's gonna stop me." Mj said confidently.

There was a new feeling flowing through her. It was as if she was pure dopamine. She didn't want to give this state of Euphoria up.

"This isn't you. It's the power talking." Strange made a portal and tried to force her into it but she was too quick. "Trust me I know the struggle. You can't let it win."

"I'm not giving this up that quick." Mj cocked her head and snapped her fingers.

She had turned herself and Peter invisible to Dr Strange.

"No no no." Dr Strange was panicking.

Mj grabbed Peters hand and pulled him to the balcony. She tried to pull him off but he stopped in his tracks.

"Come on Peter we gotta go." Mj said pulling him. She was able to use her purple glow to fly. Peter clung onto her back and she projected herself towards Aunt Mays apartment.

They were there in seconds with Mjs flight speed. She landed on the fire escape and opened Peters old bedroom window. Sneaking both of them inside. Peter himself was too stunned to speak. They became visible again.

"Oh Peter. I don't know how to describe it, I feel like I'm alive for the first time. First time fully aware of everything. I can't let this go, not yet." Mj said excitedly.

She began to sloppily kiss him. Grabbing him by the shirt collar and slamming him on the wall hungrily. It was easy for her to lift him up, he was light as a feather with her new found strength.

She held his face in her hands as she left large angry purple hickies down his neck. He was breathing hard.

"Mj." Peter said moaning slightly.

"Yeah? You like me being strong? Cause I sure as hell do." She said trying to unbutton his shirt.

"No no Mj stop." Peter said gently pushing her off him.

"Why? Your not into it?" Mj asked almost sounding offended.

"No, I just- what the hell Mary. You can't be out here like this. You need to have that chip back in your head." Peter explained.

"I thought I could never hurt you, those were you words." Mj frowned. "Let me have this Peter." Mj tried to kiss him again but he pushed her away

"And you never have hurt me. I never said that. But Mj- this isn't safe for you.. at all. If Ross finds out-,"

Mj cut him off.

"How could he find out? General Ross couldn't even contain me if he tried. And I'd honestly like to see him try." Mj said confidently.