Cats and Panick Attacks

"Mmm marry me." A groggy Peter asked as he began to wake up.

"No." A half awake Mj replied.

"Did i just witness a break up??" A very awake Miles asked.

"What?" Mj said sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"H-he just proposed to you and you said no." Miles said. The morning light was creeping in through her blinds.

"Did you fall asleep at all last night?" Peter asked sitting up too.

"Dude why are you not upset! You just propose to her and she said no. Oh my god I can't deal with a break up- I mean of course I'll hang out with you Peter but I'll be so sad to leave Mj by herself." Miles was speaking very fast out loud again.

"Oh no no Miles I ask her that every morning it's kind of a joke." Peter said trying to calm down his friend.

"And you always so no? Why?" Miles said intrigued.

"Cause we are literally 17 and still in high school." Mj laughed.

"Then why do you always ask if you know the answer?" Miles asked.

"Cause one day she'll say yes." Peter smirked and Mj pushed him onto the bed.

"Oh. I always thought if the other person said no you had to break up." Miles said still seeming confused.

"No that's not true for everyone." Mj said grabbing her cloths for schools.

"Okay Bella Swan continue to say no to marriage then." Miles said playfully.

School was again another slow day. Michelle seemed genuinely happy for once, excited that Mj was working with her. Ned was very much so check out of reality not knowing that Mj started working with Michelle
.
"I wonder if Betty will want to work with you guys, I can ask?" Ned said.

"No that's not necessary we are fine." Michelle said.

"How are you and Betty doing?" Peter asked.

"It's going really good dude. She's soooo pretty. I think we are going to get to fourth base tonight." Ned somewhat whispered.

"What does that even mean. No one says getting to certain bases like ever in conversation." Michelle injected herself into the conversation.

"Everyone does. Peter said it when Mj and him first got together!" Ned pointed out.

"Oh boy." Peter mumbled to himself.

"You said what now?" Mj said laughing at Peters very flustered face.
"
Yeah! It took you guys a while to get to fourth base honestly." Ned recalled.

"And what does fourth base mean Peter Benjamin Parker?" Mj said smirking as he was a blushing mess.

"I don't want to say it out loud." Peter said shaking his head- face as red as a tomato but he was laughing.

"It means getting your dick su-," Peters hand flew over Neds mouth.

"Oh gross." Michelle said seeming to have her appetite for her milk ruined.

"I didn't think it took that long." Mj said casually.

"Nooo Mj." Peter said awkwardly.

"Oh it was. Peter was very excited when he told me." Ned reminisced. "Makes me excited for tonight."

"Again gross." Michelle said sliding her garbage to the middle of the lunch table. Betty walked over and sat next to Ned.

"Hey guys!" Betty said trying not to meet Mj's gaze. "What's wrong with Peter?" Betty pointed towards a very flustered Peter.