fun

Rose POV

          I walked around the party looking for Gabrielle. I decided to go to the second floor and saw her on the balcony. She was looking up at the stary sky with hot coco in her hands not caring about the light snowy sprinkling onto her. I walk up next to her.

R: hey gabs

G: hm? oh hey rose...enjoying the party?

R: yeah...you thinking about her again arnt you?

G: *sigh* almost always am

              I know its her character trait but...she never got over the loss of her loved one...Astra.

R: im serious about it yanno...she loves it im sure

G: i just wish...she was really here to enjoy it

R: i know i know...but i know she wouldnt want you still being sad that shes gone yanno? 

G: i know...i j-just *tears up* miss her so much

R: come here

                  She carefully puts her mug down and hugs me. We stay like that for a while and then she pulls away.

G: t-thanks rose...yanno before you came no other assistant i had would do that or really even care

R: its okay..come on lets enjoy the party

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruby POV

               I pick up one of the biggest broken pieces of glass, my reflection smirking at me. 

Reflection: yanno i dont know about you...but im bored...smell ya later loser-

R: what the fuck you talking-

                  I drop the piece and it shatters more as i fall onto my knees. I feel almost as if ima vomit. Some black smoke comes out of my nose and mouth as my vision gets blurry.

?: ta ta for now~

                  Everything goes black

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allie POV

            I stumble into the bathroom, turn on the sink and take off my shirt to try and wash the beer out. Maddie walks up behind me and offers to help. 

A: im good really mads

Mads: nah nah here your drunk anyways

                   She takes my shirt and starts doing what i was doing but i see she gets more of the stain out then i did. Not fully thought i is a white shirt after all. As shes draining the shirt by twisting it she suddenly pauses like for real just stops moving...

A: mads you ok?

                     She cracks her neck and knuckles while looking at the mirror. 

A: hey mads really you good?

                    She shakes her head and then looks at me smirking. Her eyes are glowing pink. 

Mads: yanno...it is just a shirt...like who needs em? especially with a body like yours

A: w-what?

                She turns to me and puts her hand on my shoulder the other still holding the shirt.

Mads: just saying like why not keep it off?~

A: u-um

                She slowly pushes me back until my back touches the cold bathroom door. Whats going on here? She moves her hand off as i try to grab the door handle and holds my hand.

A: h-hey um hows about you go part-

                     I feel weight on my lips and hear the door lock. Shes...kissing me...damn shes good at it...i can feel myself blushing. Shes hot and all but this isnt right. I push her chest so i can get her lips off mine.

A: h-hey mads what are you doing?-

Mads: having a good time duh

                    She throws my shirt around my neck and catches it in the same hand lassoing it and pulling me back into the kiss while making her other hands way to my boobs. I wish i could say i wasnt turned on. 

Mads: hows about we take this to my place?

A: i...i w-well u-uh-

                  In a flash we somehow teleport to her room. Same position just different room. She licks my lips and i give in. She starts to unbutton my pants and as i try to push her away she opens her eyes while kissing and something just...i cant seem to fight her anymore...why would i anyways? what was i talking about anyways?~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

next chap coming soon~