fire

A week later

Maddie POV

              Allie hasnt even txted since the part i know shes probably busy but i just kinda miss her. I decide to take the day off and go to the fair.

Mads: hey max im heading to the fair wanna come? ill pay

M: hey we split shit even aha and yeah sure  

               She drives us over to the fair and i pay for tickets to the circus knowing ill see Allie preforming. Max gets popcorn and we get into our seats. We watch the show which Max seems to like and then its the daredevils act. The lights dim and ruby comes down on the 1st trapeze. She swings over the crowd and lands on one of the platforms behind us. Then we get allie's entrance. She waves to the crowd and then spots me. She stops waving and gets onto her trapeze. She swings low, lets go and gets caught by ruby. They do their trapeze act and then flip off landing on the stage. Ruby lands facing the crowd and allie like always lands turned around which ruby reminders her and she turns around with the crowd laughing. 

A: OKAY ima need a volunteer but whoooo to choseeee

                 I raise my hand along with other people. She scans and then looks at me dead in the eyes. I couldnt tell from her face due to her mask covering her face  but i sworn i heard her scoff into the mic. She tells ruby to make the choice this time and she just chooses me. I think Allie was disjointed in her choice or something. I walk onto the stage hearing Max go wild which makes me chuckle. 

M: WOOO HOO HELL YEAH MADS

A: alright hows about the box of swords everyone?!

M: the what?-

R: *whispers to me* dont worry its a magic trick you wont get hurt

 M: oh okay

                  She rolls out a box and they shut me in it...its dark. I hear Allie on the speakers.

A: muted mine would u have me the swords with the red handles

R: *whispers* but those are rea-

A: chop chop mine

R: *grits teeth* of course partner 

                     I hear rubys voice in the speaker in my box no one else can hear.

R: psst did allie go over a trick with you or something cus thats my job

Mads: what do you mean?

R: oh fucking no-

A: lets heat shit up shall we?

                 I hear the sound of a grunt and then fire.

R: im sorry um i had to set them on fire good luck

Mads: wait what do you mean fire?...good luck for whaAHHHH

               A flaming swords gets jabbed in fast to my left and i move to there right. Arent they supposed to be fake? Another comes in fast right in between my legs. They keep flying thru going faster and harder every time im starting to worry. I start coughing from the smoke. I hear them on the min speakers as the crowd goes wild. I just realized im stuck if i move i get cut or burned. 

R: a-are you sure lucky?

A: of FUCKING course come on hand me the last one

R: *gulp*

               I hear the crown stomping and a sudden thud from the top of the box...wait- a HUGE flaming sword stabs down. It just BARELY misses my nose like by an inch and sliced my FUCKING OUTFIT WTAF now my bras showing a lil. Im SWEATING WHAT THE FUCK. The swords slowly get taken out one by one expect the one blocking my way out. The door opens and i see Allie looking down from on top the box with one foot on the box and one on the door. She puts  her mask up a lil and shows her face. shes...snaring at me...is she mad at me? she puts her mask back down and removes the sword, puts it out by putting it down her throat and i walk out. I walk back.

M: dude that was sick

Mads: yeah...s-sick