control

Allie POV

           She backs away while taking off her skirt. I follow her without hesitation and she just pushes me onto the bed.

Mads: patience is a vulture slut~

            She takes it off and her shirt, leaving her in her bra and fish net leggings. She crawls on top of me and straddles my stomach pushing her boobs close to my face. She slowly slides her hand under my back, undoes my bra and throws it across the room. She sucks sucking on my neck till she finds my weak spot. 

A: m-maddie-

             She takes my hands and pins them above my head with one hand. She makes her way down to my boobs and started sucking on them. 

A: *moan* 

Mads: someones having fun

                She starts slowly pulling down my pants, clearly seeing how wet i already am.

Mads: well someones a lil cum slut now arnt they?

                She starts rubbing me thru my boxers and adding more weight every time. Then she finally took them off and entered a finger while moving her other hand from my hands to my neck. I put my hands on her wrist just so i have something to hold. She enters another finger and i did my nails into her wrist. 

Mads: your almost there arnt you? i can feel it~

A: oh g-god y-yes

                   She goes faster and i finally hit my high. She choked me hard as my eyes rolled back. After i recovered she lets go and gets up.

Mads: well i had my fun...we wont talk about this okay?

A: w-what?

                   She chucks my clothes at me and snaps her fingers. I'm suddenly in my own bed...wait...what?-

~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max POV

             I dont know where Mads went but im sure shes okay. I drove Iris home and then to my place. I open the door and see Maddie on the floor trying to get up. She dont look so good i think she was in the middle of changing but its not like i havnt seen worse.

M: hey maddie what happened?

Mads: i...i d-dont know... 

                I help her stand and she tries to walk but her knees give in. She looks weak and pale. I help her to her bed which looked messy but i didnt ask questions. 

Mads: *holding her head* ow my h-head

M: so you dont remember what happened?

Mads: n-no i dont even know how i got my shirt off

M: weird...lets just get ya to bed Mads you've have a day

               I help her into bed, cover her and turn off the lights before going to my room. 

~~~~~~~~~mean while~~~~~~~~

Ruby POV

                I wake up on the floor...i dont feel good. I try to get up and fail. Where did all my strength go? I grab onto the sink and push myself up. I look at myself in a shattered mirror piece...my reflection was following my own...what? That was short lived because i then saw a cloud of black smoke next to me. I tried to run my failed. I get pushed to a wall and it forces its way up my nose and into my mouth. I choke on it and cough trying to get it out making my eyes water. I fall to the floor again and then it all stops. I look at a mirror piece and see my reflection again smirking at me. 

R: w-why cant you just l-leave me tf alone?

Reflect: your the most fun one to fuck with...then again psychically there are plenty of others that are a better time-

R: w-what?

Reflect: oh poor ruby...just dont think about it...sweet dreams~

                        I get teleported to my bed and slammed onto it. I honestly just wanna give up...this life isnt worth living i dont even know if its mine anymore.