books

Faith POV

            It was a normal week end at the library. Not many people come in really and you cant blame em when the internet exists. I normally dont work on weekends but the person who does is sick so im filling their part. I have to organize the book again since we have a new system. I was on a tall ladder in the adult section when i leaned back just a lil too far. I fell back and thankfully get caught. I readjust my glasses that help with my near sight and see...

J: did you fall from heaven?

F: oh *chuckle* hi sweetheart 

               She puts me down and helps me pick up the books.

F: why are you here? arnt you in charge of the community garden club?

J: i am i came to give you your lunch you forgot it

F: oh *takes lunch bag* thanks jade

J: *chuckle* anytime sweetie

                    She walks out and holds the door open for someone before leaving...thats my girlfriend never too busy for an act of kindness. 

Phoenix POV

                I walk over to the adult section and see...FAITH! WHATS SHE DOING HERE?-

F: how can i help?...ho hello Phoenix what are you doing here?

P: i uhhh looking for a book aha yeah a book over there!

F: that...manga section?

P: uhhhh yeah aha iv just been really into uhhh beastars 

                I walk away blushing. beastars? really? i wait there until i see her go to another isle far from it...okay now. I walk about and start going thru the lgbtqa+ books till i find it. "pup play: into the wild" book have never been wrong...i just need to know how to tell people. I pull it out and get greeted with a pear of eyes of someone pulling out a book. Thats the nsfw section...WAIT THATS ANGEL! i quickly move away so she dont see its me.

A: hey

P: u-um h-hey *in a deep voice*

A: do you um know your way around this place im um...looking for a book

P: f-figured

A: oh yeah aha well um i just uh...wheres the pop training books?-

                  pup training? like?-

A: uh l-like puppies i mean aha im uhhh thinking of getting one 

P: oh uhh

                     course not that kinda pup how dumb am i?

P: isle 4 near the cat books

A: o-oh um thanks...hey your voice

                      CRUD-

A: have we met-

P: no i dont think so um i got to go-

A: oh well...thanks *puts hand thru hole*

                      I shake it...its soft...and warm. I head for the door and while closing it cus i dont want it slamming i see Angel...going into the isle i was at and getting a book...is that the cover of...nah it cant be. I drive home.

Angel POV

                     "to train a pup" i know iv read it a bunch and watched vids but...they dont tell me how to find a pup...im just to scared to get "pupspace"...i get the book in self checkout and head home. I put it on my nightstand...i swear tho that person who got i THINK "pup play:into the wild"...i just feel iv met them before...oh well.

Sam POV

              This date is going...awkward. I decided to listen to Nix and give Max a chance but like...idk like shes cool but so...

M: oh and did you hear about the update on Phoenix's old house fire? the one no one knew who did it? they said it was a new kind of fire. like nothing natural or electric or yanno

                talkative...