14.

Yoongi almost couldn't describe the feeling pulsing through his body. He didn't know he could experience such and an immense amount of happiness then suddenly plummet to the most somber feeling ever.

Today was the day they were leaving the island to get back on the cruise. Yoongi could tell Jimin was really upset too because the boy cried all morning as he finished packing the last of his belongings.

"I d-don't wanna go. I don't wanna leave y-you." He hiccuped as Yoongi hugged him comfortingly. "Shhh, I know. I don't either. I'm going to miss you so much, baby." He said.

"Guys, we have to get going now!" They heard Mrs. Min call from downstairs. "We have all of today and tomorrow, don't think about it just yet." Yoongi reminded.

"I know, b-but I can't help it. I don't know what I'm going to do without you." He cried. "I'll call you every night if that makes you feel better. I promise." Yoongi assured.

"And we can still meet up." He tried. "We'll be on completely different sides of town, idiot." Jimin giggled through his tears. "Okay, maybe not as much. But I'll still make an effort to try and meet you." Yoongi nodded.

"Boys, now!" Mrs. Park called this time. "Let's go, okay? I'm going to enjoy these last two days with you. I hope you can enjoy them too." Yoongi nodded, quickly pecking his lips before standing up and grabbing both of their suitcases to carry down the stairs.

Their parents did a quick sweep of the house to make sure they weren't leaving anything behind before leaving to ride the shuttle back to the dock.

They checked in their luggage with the staff, went through security and boarded the ship. Yoongi took Jimin by the hand and led him to the top deck.

"Why does this feel nostalgic." Yoongi chuckled as he stared blankly out at the ocean. "Cause this is where we first met each other, idiot." Jimin laughed bitterly, tearing up at the sweet memory.

"Yoongi, I know we've only known each other for only about two weeks, but it was the best two weeks of my life. I've never been so happy before, it's such a weird feeling, but I don't want it to end." He shook his head as he turned to look at him.

"I know, I don't want it too either, Jimin." He replied as he carefully swung his arms around the smaller, hugging him in his arms as tight as he was allowed to.

"But all good things come to and end, right?" Yoongi murmured. "A-Are you breaking up with me?" Jimin breathed out. "What?! No-" The older almost laughed.

"No, baby, I'm not breaking up with you. I meant I won't see you for a while once we get back to Seoul." Yoongi reiterated. "I'm never breaking up with you, I don't care if we won't be around each other." He shook his head.

Jimin nodded slightly, letting go of Yoongi to hold his hand. He led him down from the top deck and to the dessert café they'd be previously visited on the cruise before.

Indulging in sugary treats seemed like one of his only escapes from the world right about now.

"I know I said I don't like sweets much, but this cupcake is really good." Yoongi admitted as he munched on his dessert. "Told ya so." Jimin grinned.

"We should go to the arcade again. I think I've learned my lesson about running." He suggested. "Sure, but I don't want to play laser tag though. That really scared me last time." Yoongi shook his head.

"Fine, we won't play laser tag. To make it up you have to win me something. Like a big prize." The boy clasped his hands together excitedly.

"Gee, I don't know about that..." Yoongi laughed. "Please? At least try?" Jimin pouted, and Yoongi knew he couldn't say no to that face.