54.

This is a long chapter ^_^

....

That Friday, Jimin had noticed Jungkook had seemed off. He wasn't as excited about the football game as he appeared earlier that week which led Jimin's to assume that something had happened between him and Taehyung.

He seemed nervous and jumpy the entire morning so far.

"Are you feeling okay?" Jimin wondered as they sat in art class.

Jungkook simply shrugged. "I dunno, Jiminie. I've been feeling ill lately. You think I should go visit the doctor?" Jungkook wondered.

"Depends on how bad it is." Jimin answered.

Jungkook nervously looked away, letting out another sigh.

"Tae told me the same thing." He laughed bitterly.

"Well, I hope you figure it out." Jimin murmured, though he was already starting to guess the obvious of why Jungkook suddenly 'wasn't feeling well'.

"You two have been distant again lately, what happened?" Jimin wondered.

"We argued again a couple weeks ago and he just had sex with me to try and make things up. That just made me feel worse about it so I haven't been talking to him much." Jungkook sighed.

"Jungkook, you know Taehyung really loves you, right?" Jimin rose an eyebrow.

"He does?" Jungkook asked in a hopeful tone.

"He told Yoongi at my party that it may not seem like it to us, but he loves you and cares about you so much." Jimin nodded.

"I just wish he didn't treat me the way he does sometimes, y'know?" Jungkook shrugged.

"I get it. You just have to constantly remind him how much you love him too." Jimin pointed out

Jungkook hummed quietly in response, flinching slightly as he felt himself gag.

"Are you okay-" "No, I think I'm gonna be s-sick again." Jungkook abruptly stood from his seat and rushed out of the classroom.

...

At lunch that day, Jimin started to grow more worrisome for Jungkook. The boy seemed terribly paranoid as he sat down at the table, which nobody else hadn't arrived to yet.

"Jimin, what if I'm-"

"You don't really think you are, are you?" Jimin

"I'm asking you, Jimin." Jungkook was on the verge of tears.

"Did you two ever use protection?" Jimin wondered, letting out a sigh as Jungkook shook his head.

Just then, Taehyung entered the cafeteria with a couple of his friends on the football team, smiling softly as he spotted the boy.

"Hey." Taehyung murmured as he sat beside Jungkook.

Jungkook couldn't even get a word out or he'd burst into tears.

"Is he okay?" Jin whispered as he sat down beside Jimin.

"What's the matter, baby?" Taehyung whispered softly as he caressed his face with a hand.

"I-I love you, Tae." Jungkook breathed out as the tears fell.

"They're just...in rough patch right now." Jimin responded to Jin.

Taehyung's expression softened before he opened his mouth to speak.

"Shh, I love you too, Jungkook. I hope you know that. Tell me what's wrong." Taehyung nodded, wrapping his arms around the smaller to hug him.