24.

At lunch that day, Jimin was still really upset about hearing an ugly truth. He stopped by his locker to grab his lunch bag, fully breaking into tears now that nobody else was around.

"Jiminie~" He heard Yoongi's voice from the near distance, turning his head away so he couldn't see that he was crying.

He felt Yoongi's arms wrap around him from behind, wanting so badly just to sink into his embrace, but he was too upset to even think properly.

"Wanna sit outside today, just me and you, hmm?" Yoongi asked, pressing a kiss onto Jimin's cheek but was startled to feel that it was wet with his tears.

"Hey, Jimin-" He stopped talking as Jimin turned around to face him, tears streaming down his face. "Baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying so much?" Yoongi reached his hands up to caress his face, but Jimin flinched away.

"Jimin-" "Why did y-you lie to me?!" The boy finally let out. "What do you mean?" Yoongi asked. "You know exactly what he means." Jungkook called as he approached the two, standing beside Jimin as he crossed his arms.

"Why'd you lie to him?" Jungkook frowned. "Lie about what- what're you talking about?" Yoongi was truly clueless.

"Y-You told me you were a virgin the first time we had sex, Yoongi. Why didn't you t-tell me the whole truth and you actually did sleep with Hoseok last year? Especially after finding out how much he hates me?!" Jimin sobbed.

"Jimin, I'm really sorry-" "I really fucking hate you for that. I thought that it was all genuine." He cried. "Jimin, it was. That night was the most I felt in love with you, more than you could think." Yoongi tried.

"Then why did you lie to him?" Jungkook scoffed. "This isn't your business, Jungkook." Yoongi frowned at him. "Jimin's my friend now, it is my business." Jungkook shot back.

"You wanna know the truth about that hook up? It didn't even last an hour. I left to go back home as soon as it ended. Nothing about that was genuine." Yoongi shook his head.

"But you still had sex with him." Jimin sniffled. "Jimin-" "No, Yoongi. I don't really wanna talk anymore." He shook his head, wiping the tears away with his sleeves.

Yoongi had seen Jimin cry before plenty of times, but not like this. He could tell Jimin was genuinely hurt by it and Yoongi felt so guilty about it too.

"Jimin, please know that I'm really sorry, okay? I didn't want to lie, but I wanted to push that out of my memory just like you wanted to get rid of a memory. I just didn't know how to tell you. You speak your feelings so easily, but that's really hard for me to do sometimes- no all the time." He admitted.

Jimin shook his head, slamming his locker shut as he grabbed Jungkook to follow him. Yoongi let out a heavy sigh as he turned around, coming face to face with Hoseok. Great, just as things couldn't get any worse.

"Can I talk to you?" Hoseok asked. "No, I don't ever wanna talk to you again. I want you to stay away from Jimin, and everyone else. We all know what you've been doing to him." Yoongi was starting to become angry.

"Why're you being so mean to Jimin?! A-Are you that jealous?" He let out. Hoseok looked down, frowning slightly.  "I was sure you wanted to get back together with me." He murmured.

"No, I don't. I thought for the past year we were living peacefully as best friends because we both got over it, but obviously you didn't." Yoongi wanted to punch him in the face so badly.

"Don't talk to me or any of the others anymore. We all know what you've done." He concluded, beginning to walk away.

"You're going to regret that." Hoseok called after him, Yoongi unsure of what he meant by that but it couldn't have been a threat....right?

....

Yoongi felt the air get heavy as he entered the lunchroom and began to approach his table. Hoseok wasn't sitting there for obvious reasons, but Jimin was, still a crying mess as Jin and Jungkook tried to comfort him to the best of their abilities.

"Jimin, can I talk to you alone please?" Yoongi asked as he stood there. "Yoongi, I think you've said enough." Jin murmured. "I apologized, what else more do you want?!" He rose his voice.

"Not to talk to you anymore for right now." Jimin let out. "What?" Yoongi's heart lurched against his chest.

"A-Are you breaking up with me over this?" He was going to start tearing up himself any second now. "I-I didn't say that." Jimin shook his head.

"Just give him some space for a while, Yoongi." Jungkook clarified. "Jimin, I don't have time to give you space, you and me both know that. You know how much time between us is going to be wasted over a stupid misunderstanding?" Yoongi said.

Jimin didn't give a response, Yoongi shaking his head as he walked away.