4.

"We should go do laser tag now." Yoongi suggested. "I thought it was 'too early' to do that." Jimin rose a brow. "I changed my mind." Yoongi shrugged.

"Well, it's located in the arcade." Jimin informed, Yoongi nodding as he followed.

"So, what are you gonna do for your birthday?" Yoongi tried his best to come up with conversation. "I don't know, I just moved so I don't exactly have friends yet to throw a party. That is even if I have a party." Jimin said, frowning a little.

What does he mean by that? Yoongi wondered. They arrived at the arcade, Jimin holding the door with a little smile. "Thanks." Yoongi murmured as he entered, the weird smell combination of pizza and arcade tickets hitting his nose upon stepping in.

They two waited in a small line at the front desk, receiving a wristband and a game credit card that renewed 300 credits every three hours if they wanted to spend time at the arcade. The wristband also granted them access to laser tag, the indoor go-karts, the bumper cars and glow golf.

They headed straight over to the laser tag. "Let's be on opposite teams." Yoongi suggested. "What? Why?" Jimin pouted, his adorable puppy eyes making Yoongi want to take the statement back.

"Cause, it'll be more fun." Yoongi said. "Nooo~ We have to be on the same team so we can help each other." He attempted persuade Yoongi.

The taller sighed, crossing his arms before uttering an answer. "Fine." Yoongi gave in.

They entered the waiting room where staff gave them their vests, Yoongi opting for them to join the red team. They were let into the dark arena which consisted of two floors and plenty of hideout spots.

They were given a countdown before the round started, Yoongi disappearing from Jimin's side. "Yoongi!" Jimin called, rushing around the find him.

He came across a few people from the opposing team, running the opposite way despite the fact that he wasn't even supposed to be running in the first place.

He ran up the stairs to the second floor, spotting Yoongi at a hideout spot. He knelt down beside him, Yoongi noticing his breathing had become erratic. "Were you running or something?" Yoongi whispered.

"Y-Yeah." Jimin stammered. Yoongi glanced down at the steps and noticed a swarm of the blue team making their way up. Promptly, he grasped Jimin's hand and began running, the boy struggling to catch up behind him.

"Y-Yoongi, stop r-running-" Jimin struggled to get the words out, his throat feeling as if it were closing in on itself.

As the round started coming to and end, Jimin was close to losing consciousness, Yoongi unaware because he was too into the game.

A 'sudden death' time period was announced, being that if you were shot, you were out for the game and the winner got to receive a prize. Of course Yoongi wanted to win, dragging Jimin along with him to help.

It started boiling down to just the two and one other person from the blue team. Jimin yanked his hand away from Yoongi's, vision blurring as he finally collapsed.

Yoongi stopped running, turning around to spot Jimin on the floor, unconscious. "Jimin?" He let out a nervous laugh, assuming the boy was playing around.

He quickly sauntered over, kneeling down and shaking him, but he was unresponsive. "Oh my gosh..." Yoongi breathed out. The last player of the blue team found Yoongi beside Jimin, Yoongi trying his best to explain in English that Jimin needed medical assistance.

The guy disappeared, the lights in the room turning on after a couple of minutes. "Jimin!?" Yoongi called, but he wouldn't answer. He checked for Jimin's pulse but it was very, very weak.