thirty

The full trip under the tunnels, Peters cries and mumbles echoed. He still squeaked the odd moment and he kept thanking Harry or trying to spark a conversation about my mother.

"My Marlene how i miss her." He sobbed. "I was devastated... devastated i was." The cries loudening.

My father had a hold of him tightly on one arm while helping Hermione support Ron with his other.

I could hear small pieces of their conversation as my father told Ron he would be good as new when he got to the hospital wing.

"Your knowledge truly surprises me Miss Granger, I can't wait to see great things from you." My father told her.

"Of course Professor, someone has to be prepared to take care of these two. As we can see it won't be Ronald here."

"Hey!" Ron interrupted as he hopped along.

"Sorry but its true, and Harry doesn't stop to think. He jumps straight into situations without a plan. Every single year since we've met he's almost killed us without an idea."

"True, but he always manages to get us all out." Ron said in faith as Hermione nodded.

The four of them were slightly behind as Harry, Sirius and i walked forward in our own conversation. It was settling seeing Sirius with Harry without either of them at each other's throats. Harry told him all about his quidditch team, how he made it on first year as a seeker.

"Seeker?" Sirius questioned as he rubbed his hands together. "Your old man, myself and one of our friends had a bet that when you play quidditch, what position you would be. I guessed a beater just like i was. Your father was convinced you'd grow into his chaser genes."

"Chaser? But there's trophies in the castle with my father's name, it says he was a seeker. I thought i was a seeker just like he was." Harry said with disappointment as his eyes wandered to anywhere that wasn't Sirius.

"No he was a chaser, a brilliant one at that. He played seeker a couple times when the team's seeker got hurt. Lily always liked him more as a seeker." He told him. "She said it was far more impressive."

Harry's smile returned to his face as Sirius continued. "But one of our friends... Jenna, great girl. She knew you would be a seeker. She betted more than both James and I she was so sure."

Sirius then looked to me. "Has your father told you much about Jenna? Has he heard from her. I do miss her dearly."

"Sirius I'm sorry, the only story I've ever heard from my father is that she went missing the night James and Lily were killed. Nobody ever heard from her. He thinks she might be dead, that the deatheaters found her."

Sirius' new smile brought by Harry disappeared almost immediately. Father said he loved Jenna, that they had their full lives planned out ready to be lived. That together they were toughly bearable due to their matching sarcasm and head strong personalities but all in all madly in love.

Sirius remained quiet and distant for another small while glancing back to look and check on my father before joining him to keep hold of Peter. Leaving me with Harry.

"Look"

"Look"

We said in unison both chuckling at the coincidence. "Please let me." I asked as he nodded to me in agreement.

"About that day outside the shack. The map, i wanted to apologise. The truth is that you had just as much right as i did to keep it, it's just you didn't know. And i used that to my advantage because we needed it more... to find Peter. I also wanted to say sorry for sending that snowball back to you, but you deserved that." I laughed giving him a smile.

"No I'm sorry. I shouldn't of attacked you with snow that was unfair it's just Malfoy was being, well himself and it was winding me up hearing him say horrible things to Ron and Hermione but I'm sorry for taking the map. I know you said it was your father's and I should of gave it back. But I don't know, i just thought that if my fathers name was one of the four i had a piece of him back."

Harry raised his hand out to me to shake as he put a slight grin on his face. "Friends?"

I ignored his hand pushed forward holding him in a hug. "Of course Harry."

Harry and I both went forward for a couple more minutes before Sirius both rejoined us walking with his arm around our shoulders.

"Cannot tell you how proud i am of you Lyria, without you I know i would still be on the run but now I'm that bit closer to being a free man." Sirius smiled hugging me into his side.

"Sometimes, having someone to listen can do the world some good." I told Sirius. "Thank you for giving us some closure."

"Thank you for believing in me." Sirius spoke.

As we finished our conversation with Harry asking about my animagus form and the process, as well as how Sirius almost went a full term without being caught. Other than Snape.

Then the thought sunk in, we left Snape in the shack, and he knows Sirius is here. And Harry attacked him.

"What about Snape?" I asked to the boys.

Harry went silent as Sirius told me not to worry about the man, that when Dumbledore hears the truth it won't matter what stories Snape tells him.

We reached the end of the tunnel as we started to reach the hole in the trunk. I raised my wand and enchanted the tree to become still, so that we could leave without being swung a mile in any direction.

We all climbed out as Sirius and Harry went on to stand just near the edge of the hill as i stayed to help everyone out the tree.

Ron was pulled out by Hermione as my father pushed Peter out while he climbed up quickly grabbing him again.

But my father looked pale, his eyes were dark and his breathing turned sharp and heavy.

"Father are you okay?" I asked without getting a reply from him.

"Harry!" Hermione called catching everyone's attention as she pointed up to the sky.

It's a full moon.
—————————————————————————
Hi loves, decided to incorporate Jenna, from @TinaX2 own marauders wattpad series Potter.

I truly loved the idea of James having a twin sister who fell in love with Sirius.

Her series are 100% a favourite of mine and you should check it out. This is the order i read them in.

Potter.
Raven.
Muggle.
Crookshanks.
And mischief managed.

:) so hopefully you like this little chapter. And please vote and comment and i will see you next chapter <3