sixty-four

The atmosphere only became more euphoric as the game went on, chants and cheers as the Irish team led the game. Almost perfectly as they dominated the Bulgarian team.

Overjoyed with the team's success we were singing all the way down the stairs, Draco split from the group a while before the end as his father dragged him off.

"Ireland, oh Ireland! We love you!" The boys roared down each step, throwing their hands in the air. Pansy was sitting on Blaise's shoulders with Theo strutting in front. Daphne and i flailed behind arms linked replaying our favourite highlights of the match.

"Ugh it was incredible, the way the seeker leaped off her broom to catch the snitch and land perfectly." Daphne praised. "She's so talented! Pretty too"

Daphne's arm tighten around mine as we squashed past an Irish family, green fireworks soaring over head.

"Lupin!" A voiced called, turning to see that the Irish family was in fact Seamus with Dean and Anthony.

"Alright lads?" I asked stopping to hug Rickett as Daphne waved softly at Dean and Seamus. "Great game right?"

"Proper brilliant!" Seamus said, his accent thicker than usual. "Me mam's went back to the tent to set up everything. We brought stuff for a party, youse can pop round. We're only up 'ere." He said pointing to tents rows back.

"Actually we're heading back tonight, sorry Seamus. I would of liked that." Daphne said tugging my arm. "We should go, you know what Draco's like."

"Oh, it's a shame your not sticking about, ment to be fun. Everyone gets together to party all night." Anthony said scratching the back of his head.

"Trust us Hufflepuff. If it was our decision we would be here all weekend." Daphne laughed, pulling her Ireland enlarged scarf around her once more as a thick wind picked up around us.

"Come on, looks like it's about to pour down." Dean said nodding up to the sky as dark rain clouds seemed to smeer over the sky.

"Was supposed to be sunny as well, the witch that does the weather needs the sack." I told them as i hugged Anthony goodbye. "Party hard for us boys!" I laughed waving.

"A pint on your half." Seamus joked tipping an imaginary hat from his head.

But before we could part ways the sky erupted with a flash, a strike of light scored the sky. Screams heard from behind as fire and red sparks burst from tents nearby.

"What's happening!" I shrieked pulling Daphne into me as Anthony towered over us both protecting our heads.

"What the fu-," Seamus started only to be shocked by a tent right beside us blowing up in smoke. "We need to move." he said pulling Rickett.

"I can't leave her! I can't leave them Seamus." He said pushing Seamus off "Go! I'll find my way, get back to your mum!" He shouted watching Seamus and Dean run. Ducking for cover.

"Where is everyone?" Daphne coughed as she inhaled the smoke from nearby.

"They'll be at the tent. Go there!" I shouted pulling Daphne's hand to my side. "Rickett come on!"

The three of us weeved in between tents, pushing past people screaming and crying and explosions sounded from any direction possible.

"I don't know which way!" Daphne cried clutching her hand as she looked past me pointing up. "Protego!" She shouted protecting the three of us from something which was engulfed by flames.

"There!" Rickett shouted, grabbing both of our hands and pulling us along.

My eyes burned from the heat around us, my head throbbed with what I could only guess was due to the screams of terror.