fifty-two

"Bottoms up!" Theodore called as he dished shots around the table, i interwhined my arm with Daphne as we drank the shot together, coughing slightly as i felt the fresh burn of fire whiskey trickle down my throat.

Daphne, Theo, Harley and I were standing around the table before leaving Harley to make our way back to the couches to join the others. Pansy was sitting with Blaise, rather closely. Draco, Crabbe and Adrian were using the flames in the fireplace to ignite their joints.

Goyle was nowhere to be found as usual.

I took a seat on an empty single armchair as i watched everyone else fill the space on the couch, chatting about how excited they are for Christmas which was now only a matter of hours away.

With all of lots of us staying at Hogwarts this year for Christmas we were all excited to spend the full day properly as a group instead of just separated.

Flint, Pucey and Montague were joining us as well as the Abbott twins. There were a lot more Slytherin's staying this holiday but they most likely weren't to be coming with us for the feast tomorrow night.

"Up." Draco said exhaling the smoke he held into the air.

"What why? Theres an empty seat beside Nott." I said pointing to the couch.

"Stand up, i'm not sitting next to Nott. Neither will you" he said holding out his free hand to pull me up. He swapped places with me but as i try to sit on the arm of the chair i feel his arm snake around my waist pulling me down into his lap.

Leaving my legs over the arm of the chair while my hips sink down, He used his free hand to pull my dress back down and flattening it out so it sat properly.

"I thought this would be considered as teasing you, you made it pretty clear upstairs i was to do no such thing." I gently laughed hugging my arm behind his back resting my head into the crook of his neck.

"I can handle spending time with you like this. Just don't move around too much." He told me causally as he exhaled the smoke once more into my face as i breathed it in.

"What like this?"

I slowly and subtly swayed my hips around his lap watching as his head dipped back off the couch laughing to himself before forcing both his hand to hold my waist still.

"Exactly like that, save it for later Lupin." He grinned.

He rested his hand on the inside of my thigh before handing me a drink and turning our attention back to the group. Who all seemed to have paid no attention to us whatsoever.

Pansy was whispering in Blaise's ear as she sat almost identical to the way i was.

"Do you think he'll ask her or what then?" Malfoy whispered as he, like me must've spotted the two of them.

"How did you know?" I smiled, surprised to know he actually does pay attention to his friends lifes. "But i sure hope so."

"Pansy this, Parkinson that. It's the only words suitable to his vocabulary, we hear them over and over doesn't take troll to figure it out. But then again he did have Haylie Abbott's tongue down his throat." He laughed taking a sip from my drink. "You should of heard what Zabini told us after that 'she took it like a-," i held my finger up to his mouth to stop him from finishing that sentence.

As much as i like Haylie, I really would prefer not to hear the finer details of her sex life. As am sure she would rather have it hushed up too.

"Think i'll stop you there. But it'll be your problem when Blaise is giving you the details of being bone deep in Pansy." I laughed as i watched his eyes roll followed by a frustrated groan.