sixty-three

Pansy made sure everyone was ready, fed and out of the tent according to her schedule. Goyle was basically dragged by his ears when Theo told Pansy he fell asleep just minutes before they were made to leave.

This was my first look at the tents as we made our way through the fabric rows, down to the stadium where the cheers and lights were already unavoidable.

The atmosphere was magic.

There were enchanted shamrocks falling over Irish supporting tents, Bulgarians flags floating over opposing tents. Music pouring from every possible direction as people were chanting for their teams.

Pansy, bossy as ever. Took pleasure in leading us all straight to the stadium despite any promises to look in shops.

"I decided to just buy scarfs for everyone to save time." She announced digging into a small purse that was obviously charmed with an extension.

Daphne, Blaise, Theo and I took Ireland scarfs from Pansy, wrapping them around our necks to offer heat from the nippy cold air, Daphne substituting it as a blanket as she used her magic to make it large enough to pull around her body.

"And here's yours." She continued passing two Bulgarian scarfs to Crabbe and Goyle who were given the pleasure of Theodore making sick sounds as the colours passed his eye sight.

"Can't believe you two support they bellends." He moaned watching them place the scarfs around their necks.

"Uh well, you support Ireland." Crabbe huffed back. "Your not even Irish." He protested crossing his arms over his chest.

"Sorry Crabbe didn't realise you were from Bulgaria!" Blaise laughed flicking his hand in Crabbe and Goyle's direction before dropping them into his pockets. "That's right. Your not."

Crabbe just kind of look stunned even though he clearly should of expected that kind of reaction.

"Right push off then we will see you when we win." Theo announced pushing the girls into the stairwell, leading up to our seats as Blaise and I hung back to wave goodbye and let them know to meet us at the tent afterwards.

Crabbe and Goyle told us a couple days prior to the match that they were going to be sitting with their parents in a different stand. Which didn't bother us because it only ment we could cheer as loud as we wanted for Ireland.

When we arrived up to our stand, the seats were packed already with familiar faces.

"Harry!" I called moving towards him and Hermione who were joined with Ron and his family.

"Hi" he replied standing from his seat to welcome me with a hug. "Didn't realise you guys were sitting in this box."

"Oh well the tickets were a gift so, had no clue were I would end up." I laughed hugging Hermione and Ron.

Theo had tapped my shoulder as they walked behind indicating for me to leave with them to go to our seats which were two rows back and along a few.

"We'll enjoy the game, i see were still on opposite sides." I said, pointing to the difference in coloured scarfs and Harry muttered something about the best team winning as i walked off.

Rejoining my group i sat in the empty seat at the end, next to Daphne reading myself for the match.

The stadium for far bigger looking from inside rather than out, there must've been hundreds of thousands of seat packed with wizards flying flags and scarfs in the air, cheering in anticipation for the beginning of the match.

"Oi, check that out." Blaise whispered reaching across Daphne's lap tapping me to catch both our attentions towards a small, wrinkled looking thing in a seat tucked into a corner.