forty-two

sexual scenes and use of alcohol warning.

Walking in, I instantly felt overwhelmed. The lights were bewitched to flash randoms colours at an intense speed, as well as loud music blaring overhead.

People grinding and dancing to the music in the back of the common room where the tables were moved to make space for dancing.

Crabbe and Goyle were playing beer pong in the corner with Haylie and Harley Abbott. Twins that were in the year above but their little sister Hannah was sorted into Hufflepuff.

Haylie and Harley were almost as troublesome as those Weasley twins, Professor Snape had them scrapping cauldrons for majority of their second year after trying to turn Justin Flinch-Fletchy into a gigantic plum to roll him down the moving staircases.

Speaking of staircases.

I could spot Flint and Pucey trying to send Montegue down the staircase on a mattress that was charmed to flip him off half way down.

"Don't break him Flint! We need him for the game." Pansy whined from the couch in front of the fire as she warned them in the form of her middle finger in the air.

"Give it a go Pans" Daphne joked as their attention turned back to the bottle of fire whisky on the table in front of them.

I walked towards the couch, sitting myself in between Daphne and Blaise. Taking the lit blunt from Zabini's mouth holding it to mine. Inhaling and holding the fumes in before tilting my head on the back of the couch blowing the smoke out into the air.

"Not going to ease in, no?" Blaise said sarcastically taking the joint from my hand mimicking me.

"No mother, I'm here for the party." I replied before sitting back up properly.

"Well then, if your here for the party." Theo declared. "Finish it." He said nodding to the fire whiskey in Pansy's hand. It was three-quarters full and barely touched.

"No chance Nott." Blaise chuckled. "Not back long and your already trying to kill her."

If anyone else had make the comment I mostly would of denied them, but of course Nott can get under my skin in many ways. Manipulation being one.

I leaned over Pansy taking the bottle from her hands as she gave me a concerned look leaning closer. "You don't need to prove anything anymore, not with him." She whispered before letting go of the bottle allowing me to take it.

"I know." I said quietly eyeing the bottle and Theo evenly and he shot me a small grin cheersing his bottle in the air before taking a swig of his own.

I pulled the bottle to my mouth welcoming the burning sensation in my throat as i tried to hold my own continuing to chug down the alcohol.

"Maybe that's enough." Daphne warned as the bottle passed half way to empty.

I shook my head to motion no all while continuing to take the bottle contents to only a quarter left before bring the bottle down coughing for air as the drink slides uncomfortably down my throat.

"Impressive Lyria, didn't realise you had it in you." Theo called laughing as he tried to reach for the bottle to finish it myself.