seventy-eight

Once again, mature content ahead, please feel free to skip if smut makes you uncomfortable, next chapter is smut free so please continue from there.

Daphne smiled awkwardly as she shut the door making sure to lock and silence it before walking over to us, the alcohol bottle in her hand at Draco's request.

He pulled Daphne over to sit on his other knee as he took a mouth full of firewhiskey before grabbing both of our jaws as he spat the alcohol evenly between our mouths before his lips met mine and his hand snaked around Daphne's waist.

"Rules before we start" Draco said inbetween kisses "One, this is strictly friendship Greengrass."

Draco's lips moved to her neck as he nipped her skin, his hands unzipping her dress from behind as her straps fell loose from her shoulder.

"Two if you don't want to, you stop now. Because once you start." His moved teased along her jawline. "There's no stopping."

Daphne mumbled her agreement as her hand held onto the opposite side of Draco's face, pulling his lips to down her shoulders.

"Three, this isn't cheating. Lupin this was your idea, surely you agree." He asked as his hands reached for my entrance rubbing soft circles.

"I agree" I said pulling Daphne's dress down to her waist as she stood up from Draco's lap, stepping out of the dress.

Draco moved backwards on the bed pulling me and Daphne to kneel either side of him as he leaned back to rest on his elbows.

Daphne smiled at me, devilishly. "Let me show you why i swing both ways." She laughed leaning over Draco's torso to grab my face to touch her lips on mine, our tongues swirling in motion while we fought for dominance against each other.

I felt Draco's fingers move in circles before thrusting into me pumping in and out at a sharp pace, hearing Daphne moan i knew Draco's was doing to same to her.

Daphne's lips were pulled from mine as Draco tugged her hair back looking at her as he sat up kissing her lips, his fingers curling up inside me as they thrusted in and out.

"I want to hear you scream my name." He told her as he spat into her mouth pushing her lips back to mine as we began kissing once more, Draco's saliva mixing with our own.

His hands feeling their way around our bodies. Daphne's hands cupped my waist as she pulled her chest to mine, letting her lips trail down my body directly between my breasts.

Before pulling away leaving red marks all down my body.

My hands struck Draco's chest pushing him flat down as i straddled his upper chest. "Don't have as much control now, do you?" I laughed looking behind my shoulder to Daphne who was tracing circles on my back. "Two versus one Malfoy."

I turned around over Draco to now face Daphne as she straddled over Draco's tip.

"Your alright with this right?" She asked me, her eyes looking my body up and down as my hands grabbed her waist pushing her down over his dick, rolling her waist on him.

Draco groaned as his head dropped on the mattress but i moved my entrance over his mouth forcing his lips to meet me. "My turn for silence" i moaned, feeling his tongue stroke me in circles. His teeth gritting slightly as his lack of dominance amongst Daphne and I.

I arched my back pushing my chest down for my fingers to lay over Daphne helping his reach her climax as i rubbed her entrance in circles, her moans loudening as her body moved up and down fast before shifting off of Draco.

"Switch?" She suggested kissing Draco's v-line as we swapped over.

I spat onto Draco's length before stroking him with my hand as i positioned his tip underneath me. Rubbing him up and down my entrance without pushing him inside of me.

Draco's firm grip pushed Daphne to arch down as he groaned irritability at my teasing, taking that as my warning I thrusted his tip inside of me moving my body slowly up and down. Increasing my pace as his sounds filled the room.

Daphne moved off of Draco as his body jolted up digging his hands into my waist as he controlled my pace allowing him to reached his climax as he pulled himself out of me.

He motioned for Daphne to lean over as he stroked himself to release into her mouth demanding her to swallow.

Daphne's body lay on the mattress in exhaustion as Draco brought me to my climax before we both also collapsed on each other in tiredness.

"Not bad Greengrass" i laughed resting my head into the crook of Draco's neck.

"Not bad yourself rabbit." She joked, bumping her fist against mine as she rolled out of bed picking up her dress and taking herself for a shower leaving Draco and i alone.

"Don't suppose you could go a third once Daphne's finished with the shower." Draco whispered into my ear laughing.

"Maybe, I've always wanted to try it in the shower." I could already feel my legs twitching and decided against it, assuming that I wouldn't be able to hold my own weight up. "Maybe it's something for another day." I smiled into his neck closing my eyes.

———————————————————————
This chapter is a lot smaller mostly because I didn't want to mix another scene at the end of this, so sorry :)

But please vote and comment and i will see you next chapter <3