seventy-seven

Mature content ahead, please feel free to skip if smut makes you uncomfortable <3

As i rushed back towards the common room i spotted Draco, leaned up against the wall next to the stairs, drink in hand.

Just as i was about to speak he raised his finger over his lip, insisting that i remain silent which doesn't make sense to me until i catch sight of Flint sitting by the window.

As i reached Draco he took my hand and silently led me upstairs without distracting Flint from his owl, leading me straight to my dorm.

"Why did we need to stay quiet." I asked pulling away from Draco's lips as he closed the door behind me.

"Because i told you to, that still applies now." He said silencing me as his lips roughly crashed mines once again.

I heard the alcohol bottle hit the desk heavily as Draco's hands started roaming my body.

His cold rings dug into my skin as his hands made their way under my dress to run up my thighs. Holding me tightly and with no warning lifting me over his shoulder.

"What are you doing" i laughed, wriggling at his touch, until his grip sorely tightened.

"I said quiet" he warned teasingly as his hands sharply reached my ass, ripping my underwear apart so he could take them off easily.

My back roughly collided with the bed as he dropped me down, pulling my body to crash his waist as his hands pinned me down.

"When i say quiet." He started, kissing down my chest as he spoke. "I mean not a single sound. And the more you disobey the less gentle i'll be." He went on, ripping the material of the dress down the middle as he pulled my body out of it.

Nipping the skin with his teeth as he took interest in my hips, while his hands tugged at my bra, i arched my back allowing him the release the clip and throw it towards the floor.

"So beautiful, and all mine." He whispered as his lips found their way back to mine while his hands unbuttoned his shirt showing his body to me. His v-line visible while his muscles tensed over me.

I tried so hard to stay quiet as i felt his hands wander down my body, his mouth working my breast as his hands traced circles on my inner thighs.

"Please Draco." I moaned, begging for his touch.

His hand flew to my neck as his grip tightened around me, using his strength to pull me up from the bed. He sat on the bed forcing my knees to hit the ground.

I couldn't stop myself as i let my hands reached for his belt watching his smirk grow knowing this was what he wanted. He raised his body allowing me to get his trousers off letting them drop to his feet.

His hand around my neck pulled my ass of the cold wooden floor to sit raised high on my knees as his hand snaked around to my hair holding it tightly as his arm hand held his erection, stroking it.

"This will keep you quiet." He warned pulling my head down to his tip. "And if you gag, i will fuck you so rough in front of that mirror that you won't stand for days."

He grinned, forcing my head down to take his full length and further holding me there as i felt his tip slam against the back of my throat, he moved my head around as i worked my tongue around him.

"Good girl." He groaned, releasing me up to pull me head back by my hair. "Open." He demanded as he spat instantly into my mouth. "And again darling"

Again i felt his tip hit the back of my throat as he pull and pushed me up and down his length, groaning in pleasure as his head dipped back.

His back hit the mattress as his panting grew shorter and faster, his hands were no longer working my head but I continued as the same pace until i felt his hands meet my waist as he pulled me over him on the mattress pushing my hips down on his tip.

"Do the work." He demanded. "Silently."

He slammed me down over him as i let my hand rest on my mouth to muffle my moans as my hips rolled on him. Pushing down to satisfy my needs, until his hands tightened on my waist pulling me up to slam my body down on him again, and again.

His chest touched mine as he kissed me deeply still working my waist as he groaned into me. "You feel so good." He teased, letting his hands rest on my ass as he moved me up and down.

But we both flinched as the door swung open, as we heard a small squeal to see Daphne standing there.

"Sorry! Sorry I thought you were in the other room." She said quickly turning her back to walk out.

"Daphne wait!" I said knowingly. Looking at Draco with a smirk on my face, I whispered into his ear as his head nodded in agreement.

I got off of Draco and walked over to Daphne, who still had her eyes covered, and i spoke to her softly. Pulling her hand away from her eyes.

"Remember what we talked about earlier." I asked pushing her hair behind her ear. Looking back to Draco who's body was propped up by his elbows behind him and his teeth biting down on his bottom lip.

"Mhm" Daphne spoke.

"Well close the door if you want to, and join us." I said walking back over to sit on Draco's knee as his hand rested on my inner thigh. "If not, we'll see you tomorrow at breakfast."

Draco began kissing my neck letting his eyes stare upon Daphne, looking her up and down as she remained undeceive.

——————————————————————
Sorry if a full smut chapter makes you uncomfortable but its not the first one in this book and probably not the last.

Please vote and comment and i will see you next chapter <3