forty-four

I was with Theo for 7 months and we never had sex, i was younger and i didn't feel ready. It didn't feel right.

But this, Draco. It feels more than right.

But I didn't think clearly, what if he's under the impression that I'm not a virgin. What if i tell him and he takes off in panic.

"Lyria." His voice calls pulling me out from my thoughts. "You still want me? Right?" He asked.

I pulled my body up onto my elbows as i nodded. "Yeah i want you, Draco. But I'm not-," i paused looking up. "I never had sex with Theo, I've never had sex with anyone."

His body stiffened as he dropped himself to look at me resting his hands on my knees. "It's not rocket science that you never slept with Nott, you were always frigid until you hit a party phase when he left, although i did think you got it on with Flint one night when use disappeared into the bathroom, your always waving at him."

"I didn't have sex with him either, yes i gave him head but Pansy came barging in before anything went further." I explained.

Draco shrugged his shoulders before holding himself back in line with my entrance. "Doesn't bother me, if it doesn't bother you."

I let my weight go, dropping myself back into the mattress before telling Draco to go, i felt his tip touch me as i shut my eyes. Ready to take him.

"I'll try go slow." He says as he thrusts his cock inside at a sharp tare moving back and forth allowing me to adjust to him.

Soft moans escaped my mouth and his hand rose to hold my breast clutching them tightly between his thrusts.

My small winces from pain just encouraged him to push deeper inside with a faster pace as he tried to feel all of me as his other hand held his body against the bed post.

"Draco please." I moaned. "Slow down I'm going to-." But i was cut off feeling his rings press around my neck.

His other hand taking my cheeks pressing them in for me to open my mouth as he spits in demanding I swallow his saliva.

"Then cum. Let me feel you around me." He moaned not daring to change his pace as his head dipped back, it didn't take long until i felt my walls tighten around him, clenching his size and releasing my pleasure to meet him.

His groans escaped as his body coiled over letting him pull out as he climbs over me, stroking himself.

"Finish me." He said forcing himself in my mouth, as i lifted my hands to hold him as he pushed as far in as he could thrusting once more too quickly, leading to gagging sounds from my mouth which pushed him over to his release.

Feeling him finish in my mouth as his hands planted down to either side of my head panting.

"Your mouth looks so good around me." He laughed moving himself out to lay beside me on the bed. "Swallow it."

And i did.

I turned my body to lay on my side staring at him as his chest rises fast up and down.

"It's rude to stare." He chuckled catching me as he pulls my body to sit on top of him. "Something on your mind?" He grinned staring at my breasts as his finger played with them for his own amusement.

"Was I okay?" I asked staring at his lips, admiring the way he lets his teeth bite down.

His arms left to lock around my back pulling my body down into his as my legs remained straddling them, shaking slightly.

"You need practice... with me of course." He grinned cheekily. "But you felt so good, you were more than okay. Your everything i want. And your mine."

I rested my forehead against his looking into his eyes before his lips gently reached up to mine, kissing me softly before deepening the kiss and turning us over. Leaving me on my back with him on top.

"It won't always be like this you know. Me doing all the hard work. I think its pretty hot when you take the lead." He murmured in between kisses as he pecked at the skin on my breast moving between them. His hands furrowing under my ass pulling me up to him.

I wrapped my legs around him pulling him closer than he already was, feeling him rub against me once more as i grinded my waist up. "Control? Like this" i ask watching his head drop to nest in the crook of my neck.

All I could hear was some murmured 'mhm' escaped his lips as he dropped himself down hugging back into me.

"But i got all of you in one night, and i want you every night, all of you every single night." He whispered before moving off me to land his feet back to the floor.

"Hitting and ditching Malfoy, not very classy of you." I teased sarcastically watching him change back into his clothes leaving his belt on the end of my bed.

"Well i need clothes to sleep in don't i?" He said raising one brow as he buttoned his shirt. "And someone needs to let Daphne and Pansy know its safe to come back, although i wish they would find somewhere else to sleep." He grunted before moving his belt and wand to the side table.

He picked up my pants from the ground, inspecting the colour as he stretched them out to the sides. "Nice addition to the collection, wouldn't you agree Lyria?" He laughed as he pocketed them walking to the door.

"Prick." I whispered in a playful manner as Draco turned back giving me a wink before leaving the room.

—————————————————————————-
Rest in Peace Helen McCrory /*

—————————————————————————-Rest in Peace Helen McCrory /*

First time I've wrote anything smutty, so hopefully it's okay

There will be a couple more Christmas chapter before i start the G.O.F plot and i think i will try to keep it in the one book and pray it will all fit.

These last couple of chapters have been longer and I don't know what size you prefer so let me know.

Please also vote or comment <3