sixty-two

The morning sun sprung in from the bedroom window, Draco sitting peacefully with a book in hand as his glass grey eyes scanned the words. Feeling his chest rise and deflate with every breath under my body as I remained intertwined with his.

Everything felt normal again, like nothing in the world could hurt us. It was only him and i.

His arm fit comfortably under the crook of my neck as his fingers softly brushed through my hair, every now and again placing a kiss on my forehead as his head settled on top of mine.

The small clock chimed at 9am, as beautiful enchanted birds flew from the clock hatch flying up as they simmered into nothingness.

"Breakfast?." Dracos raspy morning voice whispered above me, as his book found itself placed on the side table. Freeing his hands to snake around my body pulling me to lie on his stomach still curled up.

"Do you offer all your girls breakfast, or do you kick them out before hand." I whispered planting a kiss on his lips.

"Mhm." He breathed, pushing his lips deeper into mine as his hands moved to straddle my legs over him. "They don't even get to spend the night." He said cheekily lifting me to stand. My feet touching the frozen wooden floors.

"Draco? Will it always be like this." I asked taking clothes from Blaise's case, passing them for him to wear. Whilst taking a set for myself, hopefully Blaise won't mind. "Arguing, then we just make up with sex?"

As he pulled his t-shirt he huffed walking over taking my hands in his. "No. It won't be, I'll do better. To try talk instead of... y'know." He spoke quietly turning me round to rehook my bra for me as i put it on.

"But i don't do well with feelings. So just be patient with me." He pleaded wrapping his bed robes around my body.

Looking at him, right now. As the golden sun hit of his face. His hair shining golden as his eyes lit in the light.

I could never say no to this boy, and that to me. Is dangerous.

"Sometimes i know i act like an arse, and sometimes a don't treat you as nicely as i maybe should. But if you trust me, I promise I'll always protect you." He spoke holding me to him.

"No matter how angry we get with each other Malfoy, I'll always trust you." I said reassuring him. Feeling his hands softly brush either side of my cheek.

He looked so perfect, but so fragile. In complete opposite to how he appeared yesterday, furious and potent.

"So." I started standing on my toes to peck his lips once more. "Breakfast?"

"Yeah come on, Blaise and the others won't be too chuffed we kicked them out their own rooms last night." He laughed playfully as he wrapped his arm under my waist spinning me out towards the door.

"Wait." Draco said holding his hand over mine which was placed firmly over the handle. "Promise me something."

"Draco I can't promise you something unless i know what it is." I chuckled slowly looking up at him as his eyes, now no longer glass looking but rather stern and serious.

"As soon as the game finishes, you leave. And not leave to come back here. I mean you go back to Hogwarts with the port key." He said tightening his grip around my hand to open the handle.

My hand firmly over powering his as i push it shut, prying him for an explanation. My eyes wide and brows raised, he took no notice in me as he tried to leave.

"You answer me this Draco. Why am i not wanted here." I spat as i now became agitated with his constant need to shoo me away. "What is so bloody important to you that you want me to leave."