fifty-three

"Adrian stop it." I pleaded trying to push his weight off my arms, feeling his nails rip into my skin.

I felt disgusting, knowing that his touch will always be in my mind, replaying this moment over and over. I felt weak knowing I couldn't tare away from him. "Please get off me, please."

His hands peeling the straps off my shoulders as his kiss continued from my neck going down my chest, his hands holding me against my will as i tried to squirm away shouting and screaming.

"If your going to be difficult then have it your way!" He shouted pulling his wand from his back pocket raising it to the door.

"Adrian no! Please don't just let me go!" I whined scratching pathetically at his arm.

"Muffliato"

With the door charmed i had no chance of calling out for help, i was practically trapped.

I could feel the twitch in my nose that i get whenever i cry, the tears bubbling over and streaming down my chin as i felt his knee firmly between my legs stopping me from closing them at his touch.

His hands moving freely around my body, i hated it. I hated him.

"Lay still or i sware to god i will make this harder for you. There's big galleons on your name tonight and the price upped the moment little Malfoy labelled you as his." He said pulling the fabric of my dress up above my waist.

"What do you mean?" I cried trying to push away "Just let me go."

I was sobbing in digust, fear every emotion i felt right now knowing i had to let him do it, I couldn't fight back even though i was trying as hard as i could.

I could hear his hand struggle to get his belt off as he loosened his grip on me to sort it, knowing I could never make it to the door and out into the party i done the only thing i could possibly think of.

Call for Draco but I couldn't let Adrian know, I wanted Draco to find him and I wanted Draco to hurt him.

I wanted to hurt him.

My free hand slipped under my body grasping tightly around my wand underneath me.

"This fucking belt." He growled trying to unhook the buckle.

My mind shut down to focus, knowing i had never done magic like this before, but Dumbledore believes i'm stronger than this. And I believe I can't do nothing.

'Expecto patronum' I silently thought, peeling my eyes towards the silvery shadow appearing by the door as the Runespoor came into focus, Adrian oblivious to the snake gliding under the creak of the door.

'Find Draco.' I pleaded in my head 'help me, please i need you.'

I watched the glimmer dissolve under the door leaving my eyesight, not knowing if the magic worked i still felt hopeless, ready to give up.

My thoughts were disrupted as the sound of metal clashed the wooden floor only to feel his cold hands grip the back of my thighs.

As he used his strength to pull me to the edge of the bed clashing with his skin, his mouth lowering to place kisses inside my thighs while his hands grip my underwear pushing them aside.

"Could you be any easier?" He teased, circling his fingers over me.

My cheeks were soaked with tears as i felt weaker than before. "What did you do to me." I whimpered feeling his fingers slip inside me.

My waist twitching for him to stop. Almost begging.

"Simple weakening potion. Slipped in into your drink, isn't strong enough for you to sleep but enough that you won't remember this tomorrow." He said quietly pumping his fingers into me.