Moments

➩Season 1 (2009-2013)

Episode 1: Natsu and Lucy meet. Natsu saves Lucy from fake Salamander.

Episode 2: Natsu brings Lucy to Fairy Tail. Lucy finds out Natsu's past from Mirajane. She becomes a member!

Episode 3: Natsu breaks into Lucy's house, she gets angry. They form a team.

Episode 4:  Lucy learns that Everlue blackmailed Daybreak’s author.  To Lucy’s dismay, Natsu declines the 2 million jewel reward upon realizing Kaby has no money to give them

Episode 5:  Mirajane Strauss, implores Lucy to keep Natsu and Gray from fighting and incurring Erza’s wrath.

Epiosde 11:  Natsu, Lucy, and Happy embark on the S-Class quest to lift a curse on Galuna Island

Episode 20: Lucy finds a painting with an egg and she learns from Mijrajane about Happy’s past.

Episode 21:  Natsu and his friends return from a mission. Lucy is kidnapped by Juvia Lockser

Episode 22:  Learning that Lucy has been kidnapped, Natsu infiltrates one of their tower headquarters to rescue her.  Lucy leaps from her tower window and is rescued by Natsu.

Episode 26:  Erza tells Natsu to save Lucy before Jose enters the battle to kill Erza, Gray, Elfman, and Mirajane.

Eoisode 27:  To save Lucy, Natsu fights against Gajeel.  Lucy helps Natsu by summoning Sagittarius

Episode 28:  Lucy realizes that Jude will do anything to have her return home and leaves for her family estate. Out of fear that she will leave them, Natsu, Erza, Gray and Happy follow her.  Lucy reunites with her friends and they all return to Fairy Tail.

Episode 45: Lucy wins against Bickslow. Gajeel is shocked and Natsu states she is strong

Episode 49:  Lucy receives a premonition from Cana that she will have a “fateful encounter” in the near future. Natsu and Happy get very sad when Lucy can not go with them on the mission they chose for her. Eventually she will choose Natsu over her date, making him very happy.

Episode 50: Mirajane suggests Lucy and Natsu would make a great couple, Lucy becomes  paranoid that Natsu actually has secret feelings for her.

Episode 58:  Lucy, Hibiki, Wendy, Happy, and Carla pursue Natsu, who has been defeated by an uncharacteristic Gray

Episode 59:  Angel is defeated and Natsu together with Lucy

Episode 60:  Natsu, Lucy, Happy, and Gray are rushing to destroy Nirvana

Episode 64:  Natsu, Lucy, Happy, and Gray confront Brain’s staff, Klodoa

Episode 73:  Lucy catches a cold. Natsu can’t have fun knowing Lucy has been left out, he and Happy uproot a cherry tree so that Lucy can see it.