1

"Ma'am, the board members are already there. They waiting for your arrival" Hwasa said, lisa's secretary.

"Is everything already prepared?"

"Yes sir, it's all well prepared even the single detail" hwasa cheerfully said.

Lalisa Manoban, is a Business tycoon. The ceo of the one known company around asia, at the age of 23, she become one of the most powerful business woman. She never lose her position when it comes in ranking. The number one spot. Lalisa is a jolly person when it comes to her friends and family, well even to her employees but of course there's a limit. She might a jolly but when it come to business, never underestimate her power. She's a intersex, all of people knew that already. She never dare to enter in serious relationship, because for her work is the most important. Yups Lalisa is a workaholic person.

"Good Morning Ms. Manoban" All of the person greeted her. She motioned them to sit down.

"here sir, the paper you requested yesterday" Hwasa handed a folder to her.

"Okay, so i know all of you wondering why i call urgent meeting today. I will no take this long" She said using her serious tone.

All of the people inside the conference room, got nervous because of the seriousness.

"All of you know how much i hate betraying me". she directly looks the person she pertaining. "I help you and let you enter here because i thought, your loyalty is in me. All of the people i trusted, why you do this to me Mr. Kwon." She said and stand up. She command her body guards to hold him.

"Lisa---"

"Don't!! don't you dare to call my name" She shout.

"Ms. Manoban please forgive me, i just did that because i need money"

"Forgive?? you want that? huh! I'm not stupid to let you!" She kicks mr. kwon. "You know what to do to him"

"This will be the lesson to all of you, never ever betray me" Lisa said and exit.

She proceed to her office to sign some papers.

"What my schedule for today?"

"Family dinner Ma'am nothing else" Hwasa said. "Btw Sir your unnie call earlier, she's looking for you"

"Okay i'll call her back, can i have some coffee please"

"Right away sir" She said and exit.

Lisa dial her sister's number.

"Yahh lalisaa!!" Ji-eun said in the other line, Ji-eun also known as Iu the eldest of Manoban. The only sister of lalisa, she's a famous Celebrity in South Korea.

"Unnie, what do you what?" Lisa lazily said.

"I want niece!"

"Yahhh! unnie what are you saying!"

"I just answer your question, pabo! My Concert just ended, i'm going home tomorrow and i want you to pick me up in the airport."

"I'll just send a dri---"

"i said i want YOU to pick me" Lisa just sigh because of her unnie's stubbornness.

"Unnie i'm b--Fine, fine tomorrow. What time?"

"Before lunch, arraseo? I don't want to wait long, you know the fans and paparazzi"

"That's why i don't unnie, you know how much i hate paparazzi. I don't want to be topic in every news."

"You already said yes lalisa hahahaha no taking back, I love you dongsaeng! see you tomorrow, and don't inform mom and dad" She said and ended the call.

"Aish! unnie!" She said and lean her back.

"For sure i'll be the one topic tomorrow, i really really hate showbiz industry."

"Lisa, don't hate them they love you hahaha" hwasa said.

"I really don't like them unnie" lisa said and pouted. "But i love your coffee unnie!" She added.

"I know, so what unnie said to you?" Hwasa said and sit in front of her.

"Oh, yeah cancel my appointments tomorrow. I need to pick her in airport tomorrow besides it's Saturday. You can rest also" Lisa said.

"Thank god! i'll tell unnie to visit you always so that you can leave your office. You always here, sitting in your beloved chair holding your pen. I'm your chair already stink" hwasa scolds her.

"You can smell it if you want hahahaha"

"In your dreams!" She said and leave lalisa alone.

They just laughed, lisa and hwasa is actually a cousin in mother side that's why the closeness pf the two is really cool hahaha lol.