45

Irene decided to buy a coffee for them, so she go to the lobby and buy coffee. Thankfully she's wearing a mask and hoodie so no one will going to notice her. Aftering buying she go back the to lisa's room but before she enter, she knock first.

"Irene, your still here. I thought you already left together with your members. Please come in" Marco said.

"I decided to stay here, to look for lisa. I buy coffee, here aunty, uncle" Irene said and handed the two coffee to the couple. "Oh, did i disturb you guys? i'll just stay outside" Irene said, she's about to leave when lisa hold her hand.

"Ani, stay here" Lisa said. Irene look at the couple and they smile to irene.

"You can stay irene" Chitthip said. Irene smile and look at lisa and give her a smile.

"Sit besides me" Lisa said and adjust her self. So, irene can sit. The two just look at each other and smile.

"Ehem... can i continue?" Marco said giving a teasing look the two. But chitthips give her sa slap saying to stop. The two just blushed.

" Ahem... So, i was saying. Your mom didn't agree because if she took the surgery she will no longer get pregnant. She don't want but i encourage her, we need her, ji eun need her. After her surgery she got depressed, she said she want's to have a baby. Your aunty is the one who take care of her and ji eun because i need to work. I didn't know that your mom talk your aunty to be her surrogate mother, at first your aunty don't want to but your mom cried to her and pleased her. We talk about this, i agree to them but first we have an agreement. She will never calim you as hers but she just your aunty and your mother's younger sister. She agree just for her sister's happiness." Marco said. Lisa and irene just listening to him. "Your mom back to her normal self, she's again taking care your unnie and me, she's back to her self. We start to procedure in europe so no one will know it, the doctor start the process. In first trial it's successful so your mom and Jieun together with your aunty live their but i occasionally visit them. I announce to the public that your mom is pregnant so they will not questioning us if we back here in Seoul with baby in our hands. At First we thought your a boy because you know ahmm there's a birdy there" Marco point lisa's lower body. lisa got shy because irene is there, her face is now red.

"DADDD!" lisa said, but marco, chutthips and irene just laughed.

"Why irene already know that right? wait don't tell me..... oMy your so slow son" Marco said but chitthips pinch marco. "Ouch! that's hurt"

"I already know it uncle i accidentally saw her when we are kids hahahaha lisa running in your house holding her diaper." Irene again open that childhood of lisa.

"Ohh i remember that, she's throwing her tantrums to her mom because she want to wear it. Hon what lisa said that day?" Marco ask his wife.

"She wants to wear it because she feels like she's sitting in the clouds, and her birdy really likes it" The three burst out laughing. while lisa her face is really red because she's embarrassed.

"Really irene and mom? it's so embarrassing!" Lisa said

"You really like me lisa, did you know that i also said that to your grandma when i was a kid hahahaha" marco said.

"So, lisa baby don't say that your a bastard child okay? because you're not. I love you so so much, even you don't came out from you're still my biological child and i'm your biological mother. You're my baby even you grow up and became a parent" Chitthip and cupped lisa's face. "Arraseo? i'm your only mom"

"Sorry for keeping this to you lisa i hope you understand now why we do that. We're not against if you want to visit you auntie and treat chaeyoung as your sister, because she really is. She's waiting this daw to come. Don't get mad to her and to your unnie. They both crying nonstop, especially your unnie" Marco said and hug lisa. Chitthips go the irene side hug also the latter. Group hug indeed.

"Btw You jisoo and jennie will going to change their last name" They are now sitting in the chair beside lisa's bed, they decided to stay for tonight to help irene to assist lisa. They are now eating because lisa got hungry. Irene feeding her.

"Jinja?! That's awesome" Lisa said.

"Inded, so what's your plan after this?" Marco asked

Lisa stop and looked at irene. Irene is also waiting for her answer. Lisa smile and look at her parents.