129

Lisa is on out of town meeting for three days. Even though she don't want it, she don't have choice because it will benifit the company . After the house tour, they got home. Lisa leave her and lucas, asked her siblings to stay in the penthouse while she's away. Irene wants to start her plan to finish the house. It's the first day Lisa's nit around, she's with jisoo and seulgi right now they just finished eating dinner. The others is already leave and back to their dorms because of the schedule tomorrow.

"Yahh sooo! can you stop shouting? lucas might get awake!" Irene is already annoyed because seulgi and jisoo is playing in the leaving room.

"I can't stop it, kang keeps winning and i can't accept it" Jisoo still focusing in the tv. They playing racing in lisa's ps5.

"Aishhh, remind me why the two of you are here?" Irene asked and pull the plug, that cause the two whine.

"Yahhh unnieee whay did you turn it off" seulgi and slum her body in the couch.

"You two are so annoying!" Irene and sit between them. "I want churros with mango feeling can you buy me" Irene and look at the two.

"Aish after you......fineeee let's go kang" Jisoo pull seulgi

"We can't leave her alone here, lisa will get mad" Seulgi.

"will not take long, com'on pallii" Jisoo and get her car key. "That's all? preggy bunny?" Irene throw her a pillow

"Also a roti, i want two plate and i want it still hot when you two arrive" irene

"Unnieee it's winter season...."

"I.want.it. Soo shoo goo buy mee foods" Irene and push the two in the door and closed it.

    The two just scratched their nape and look to each other and shrugged their shoulders.

       Lisa just enter to the hotel lobby that she's staying. She's checking her phone, while her secretary is behind her when she bumped to someone.

"oh, i'm sorry miss. Are you okay?" Lisa help the girl standing.

"Yeah i'm good, it's my fault though" She said while looling at her dress.

"I'm so---...... sunmi?" Lisa when the girl raise her head.

"Lalisa?! omyghd what are you doing here? long time no see!" Sunmi and immediately hug the younger.

"Yeah long time, i didn't know that your here.... i thought your in L.A." Lisa and patted sunmi's back before separate her self to the older. "Anyways, i'm here becuase of business."

"I'm living here since last year, are you busy? how about let go have a coffee and have a little chitchat?" Sunmi and look at her back checking if lisa have accompany.

"Ahmmm....." Lisa don't know if she will accept it or nah but at the end. "I'm free, pallis you can go first. I'll handle my self" Lisa and face her back. Her secretary nodded and leave the two.

"Is she....." Sunmi.

"My secretary. So, let's go?" Lisa asked, they exit in the hotel and get inside of the car. Sunmi insist to just use her car, lisa agree and get the key.

"Thanks...." Sunmi said when the waiter deliver their order. "So, how are you? hows life?" Sunmi added.

"Good, i mean after collage i'm started to handle our company i become busy. How about you? after we graduate, i didn't saw you again." Lisa and take a sip in her coffee.

"Yeah, i decided to leave the korea and follow my sister in L.A, We start to build a business, so far it's good and people love it when we first launch the products. Then i just move here. I'm starting to expand our business here so yeahh...I'm become a busy person too hahahaha." Sunmi said.

"Wow, must become more rich now. I'm happy for you" Lisa and smile to sunmi."What company do you own?"

"Oh, channel. Actually Jennie she's one of our endorser, you know the famous Jennie kim"

"Oh yeah i know her" Lisa chuckled, because maybe sunmi still not aware about their family.  "Ahm she's my sister...." Sunmi cough when she heard it. Lisa stand up and rubbed sunmi's back and het a tissue.

"WHAT?!" sunmi asked still coughing.

"She's my sister, jisoo do still remember her? we're a sibling" Lisa that makes sunmi suprise even more.

"I doooo! who will forget that chicken who's keeps annoying me when she and those two idiots kang and moonbyul are in the school."Sunmi said

"Hahahahahaha you still hate them did you?" lisa said while laughing.

"Oh! yessss! my ghad!" Sunmi replied. They continue talking, reminiscing their student life.  Lisa didn't feel her phone keeps vibrating.

"Soo, are you married or still......" Lisa asked.

"Hahaha no....... but i do have a daughter" Sunmi and look directly to lisa's eyes.

////(Good night! Sleep well!)
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ